SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by TJWright, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:57 PM
Three cards shy of a full deck
United States, WA, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2012
112 Posts
Discussion
Another day of fun

So yesterday we received our new Sky LiPo 7.4 1000 2s batteries great deal from club member..Thanks..and now waiting on new(to me) charger, soon I will use new age technology in my flying toys, honestly I have thought NiMh was the shizznat since it came out..BUT Lithium is REALLY the @#$% I can't believe I didn't go this way long ago..Oh that's right I was burning Nitro instead of volts..
Well any way, Thanks to the generosity of several people I am better set up now,
except I am still brushed in by motors..have not stepped up and went to real power..but I hope to, soon, ..funds ..you know.. but we save pennies and soon we spend.......lol
TJWright is offline Find More Posts by TJWright
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2012, 09:07 PM
Joined Sep 2012
1 Posts
Vanguard RC sailboat

I'm new to the site but wonder if anyone can assist me. I have a 1975 Vanguard RC Whirlwind J-Boat complete with North Sails and I have no idea as to what it is worth today. I don't think they are built anymore for this sail boat is 86" long and weighs over 65 lbs.

Any advice you can render would be appreciated.
Bob Williams is offline Find More Posts by Bob Williams
Old Sep 07, 2012, 09:05 PM
Three cards shy of a full deck
United States, WA, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2012
112 Posts
Check in the Forums section and see if you can find any fellow captains there, I love boats but only have the ski kind...
TJWright is offline Find More Posts by TJWright