HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Broose27, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:32 PM
Late starter
Swan Hill, Victoria
Joined Jan 2010
167 Posts
Discussion
First 'big' session at SHMAC

Yesterday was our first 'get your butts to the flying field, it's the first Sunday of the month' session.

5 regulars and two new members, plus a couple of families came out for a look, so not a bad afternoon.

Mine was less fun: despite checking everything on a few models over the last week, I discovered a stuffed aileron servo on the Cub, and the Eagle (which I'd test-flown the day before with the bigger 52 engine) wouldn't start.

Fortunately our two new members brought their models out so I got to have a few flights with a Hangar 9 PTS Mustang - not a bad concept at all - and a Sky Raider trainer.

Next key date is Sunday 7th October, when we get stuck into cleaning the fields and sheds for the October electric show.

In the meantime, there's some spraying to happen and some gathering of fuel for the tractor, and fixing these %$#@ issues with my models so no more wasted afternoons.
Broose27 is offline Find More Posts by Broose27
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Excited for Robinvale
to remove ads between posts