SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:31 PM
Canada, ON, Alliston
Joined Sep 2009
178 Posts
Discussion
Has anyone tried the new HobbyKing MultiWii SE V2.0 Flight Controller w/FTDI

Looks good but no diagrams or pinouts included and the board isn't fully labelled. here's the link:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...er_w_FTDI.html
rernewe is offline Find More Posts by rernewe
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2012, 09:32 PM
kad
Quad Crasher
United States, NY, Poughkeepsie
Joined May 2012
637 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rernewe View Post
Looks good but no diagrams or pinouts included and the board isn't fully labelled. here's the link:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...er_w_FTDI.html
Appears to be a copy of the CRIUS 2.0 board. It's only been up on HK for a day or two, so I doubt anyone has one yet. I ordered one last night for a Hunter V-Tail Mini project. We'll see how it works in 2 weeks when it arrives.

-K
kad is offline Find More Posts by kad
Old Jun 09, 2014, 10:07 AM
Joined Jun 2014
2 Posts
I Picked it up and am having trouble trying to get it going, installed the software and the megapirate ng and cant get the ground station to see it so i can set up the flight modes and controller. dont think its an issue with the board just me,
P1808 is offline Find More Posts by P1808