HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 02, 2012, 01:24 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,974 Posts
Discussion
Why the Power Base of the Democratic Party Wants Mr. Obama to Lose.

It is simple actually, there is now way out right now. The give away programs cannot continue under the current budget and borrowing restraints and they know it. They will allow the current candidate to make a token run just to keep the wheels lubricated, but they know they need a Conservative in Office to get some of this mess straightened out. When they do, the DNC can find a shiny new puppet to say all the correct words to get elected and the vote buying method of governance will try to make a comeback. Something tell me they are willing to give it 8 years are so because they know they cannot create the cash flow needed for their style of governance. They know why the USSR fell, why North Korea is destitute, and that Cuba and Venezuela don't have enough wealth to sustain themselves much longer and they don't want to be like that. The also know that if they keep the current man in office, it will be so bad in four more years that they might never win another election until the memory of his worse than Carter governance is gone from memory. I am sure they will deny this, but I believe this is why the money spigot has dried up to a trickle. Some haven't gotten the message yet and it must go to only the trusted ones mouth by mouth. Any form of this message that can be duplicated will never be presented because it will destroy with those they must keep at the lowest level to need them.

The Far Left of the Democratic Party has carried the entire brink of destruction just as they have carried the United States to that point and they know they cannot survive being in control with the fruitcakes leading the charge. Some sense of responsibility has got to come back into leadership in the Democratic Party if it is to survive. Having Mr. Obama win this election will spell the doom of the Democratic Party and those with any brain cells and common sense know that.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:28 PM
Registered User
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
umm nope. would they not have promoted Ron Paul then?
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:31 PM
Suspended Account
Russian Federation, Sakha, Yakutsk
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
It is simple actually, there is now way out right now. The give away programs cannot continue under the current budget and borrowing restraints and they know it. They will allow the current candidate to make a token run just to keep the wheels lubricated, but they know they need a Conservative in Office to get some of this mess straightened out. When they do, the DNC can find a shiny new puppet to say all the correct words to get elected and the vote buying method of governance will try to make a comeback. Something tell me they are willing to give it 8 years are so because they know they cannot create the cash flow needed for their style of governance. They know why the USSR fell, why North Korea is destitute, and that Cuba and Venezuela don't have enough wealth to sustain themselves much longer and they don't want to be like that. The also know that if they keep the current man in office, it will be so bad in four more years that they might never win another election until the memory of his worse than Carter governance is gone from memory. I am sure they will deny this, but I believe this is why the money spigot has dried up to a trickle. Some haven't gotten the message yet and it must go to only the trusted ones mouth by mouth. Any form of this message that can be duplicated will never be presented because it will destroy with those they must keep at the lowest level to need them.

The Far Left of the Democratic Party has carried the entire brink of destruction just as they have carried the United States to that point and they know they cannot survive being in control with the fruitcakes leading the charge. Some sense of responsibility has got to come back into leadership in the Democratic Party if it is to survive. Having Mr. Obama win this election will spell the doom of the Democratic Party and those with any brain cells and common sense know that.
By now you're just polluting ltup with your threads...
FrogChief is offline Find More Posts by FrogChief
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:32 PM
Registered User
Joined May 2010
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
By now you're just polluting ltup with your threads...
man i have to agree here
QQuestor is offline Find More Posts by QQuestor
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:37 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
624 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
By now you're just polluting ltup with your threads...
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
man i have to agree here
No need for this, LCJ can post what ever he likes, so long as its within the rules.
He may be wrong, he usually is, but that is not a reason to stop him posting.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:39 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
Unlike Obama, the "power base of the Democratic Party" is competent. Has a clue. Has had an actual job. Has at least run a lemonade stand.


So yeah, I can see them bailing.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:48 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,974 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
No need for this, LCJ can post what ever he likes, so long as its within the rules.
He may be wrong, he usually is, but that is not a reason to stop him posting.
Thanks, but you must be wrong, if I thought I was wrong I would change my mind. Or at least what remains of it.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
By now you're just polluting ltup with your threads...
Little personal there...to one of the only ones that was genuinely concern about your well being.

Christians are weird like that
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:49 PM
Suspended Account
Russian Federation, Sakha, Yakutsk
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
Little personal there...to one that was genuinely concern about your well being.
Eh?
FrogChief is offline Find More Posts by FrogChief
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:49 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,974 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQuestor View Post
umm nope. would they not have promoted Ron Paul then?
That was funny.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:51 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,974 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
By now you're just polluting ltup with your threads...
It would actually be raising the standard of political thought but I believe that your belief system will not allow you to see it.

Is that better.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by LcJ; Sep 02, 2012 at 05:28 PM. Reason: to avoid confusing intelligence with belief structure.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 03:01 PM
Native American
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
429 Posts
It must be obvious to everyone we are at the brink of financial disaster and Mr Obama has acted in the last four years as if he does not have a clue about economics, making the problem 100% worse. How in the world could four more years of Mr Obama make any sense at all?
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 03:05 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,974 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
It must be obvious to everyone we are at the brink of financial disaster and Mr Obama has acted in the last four years as if he does not have a clue about economics, making the problem 100% worse. How in the world could four more years of Mr Obama make any sense at all?
Twould make neither sense nor cents!
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 02, 2012, 03:18 PM
Suspended Account
Russian Federation, Sakha, Yakutsk
Joined May 2006
2,978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
It would actually be raising the standard but I understand you don't comprehend that.
So now you're insulting my intelligence. Funny.
FrogChief is offline Find More Posts by FrogChief
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 02, 2012, 03:19 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Punkie's Avatar
on a boat on the river cam
Joined Jan 2005
624 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogChief View Post
By now you're just polluting ltup with your threads...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
It would actually be raising the standard but I understand you don't comprehend that.
No need for personal attacks either.
Punkie is offline Find More Posts by Punkie
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Carney Joins Mr. Obama and Mr. Biden As To - OOOOOps I Didn't LcJ Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 Jul 27, 2012 05:06 PM
Discussion Uh-oh, Obama losing some of his base... P-51C Life, The Universe, and Politics 3 Apr 26, 2012 05:26 PM
Poll Does the Democrat Party want to eliminate Life, Liberty, and Property? D B Cooper Life, The Universe, and Politics 8 Oct 05, 2010 05:30 PM
Discussion Obama Fails to Get Democratic Party Nod Park_Flyer Life, The Universe, and Politics 51 May 18, 2010 03:10 PM
Discussion It's Beginning: Why Democrats and Obama Will Win in 2010 & 2012 Highflight Life, The Universe, and Politics 74 Aug 12, 2009 06:42 PM