SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 02, 2012, 12:51 PM
United States, NY, Buffalo
Joined Aug 2012
505 Posts
Discussion
First solo flights on my Nexstar EP Mini

There was no wind this morning, so I got out to the field early before anyone else showed up and got some good practice learning to fly my Nexstar. I had a couple of lessons with an instructor when I bought the plane, but today was the first day all on my own. Happy to say that the plane is coming home in the same condition that it was when I got there! I got about 30 minutes of flying in (need to get a couple more batteries)...mostly practicing pattern work around the runway and doing some landing approaches. I got off course on one landing and had to do a go around, but the trip was faily successful. Just thought I would share my experience...........

Unforunately, I am now a new addict to this sport!
arik434 is online now Find More Posts by arik434
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2012, 03:05 PM
United States, PA, Catawissa
Joined Jul 2011
360 Posts
Congratss on your solo!
Welcome to the cult... i mean club
rc4u is offline Find More Posts by rc4u