HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by stage1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:55 AM
Newton, Ia
Joined Nov 2007
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
For Sale
Hobbico SkyPilot RTF or ARF

I'm selling this Sky Pilot two ways. RTF or ARF. You chose which way you want it. The ready to fly version will include eveything in the pics. Plane, Hitec radio, 20 amp esc, NiMH battery, charger, etc. The ARF version is eveything except the radio and the 20amp esc. I added carbon fiber rod to the wings to keep them from flexing.
Price for the ready to fly is $75.00 plus shipping. The ARF version is $40.00 plus shipping. I might be interested in trades if you have any Warbid ARF's or kits.

Kevin
stage1 is offline Find More Posts by stage1
Last edited by stage1; Sep 02, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2012, 06:16 AM
Retired Engineer
St. Augustine, Florida
Joined Sep 2006
1,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 107
Can You please give more details of what you get with the ARF? Is it inew? How much is shipping to Florida?
ShokWaveRider is offline Find More Posts by ShokWaveRider
Old Sep 03, 2012, 09:24 AM
Newton, Ia
Joined Nov 2007
16 Posts
With the ARF you get the plane, battery, charger, and props. It doesn't include the radio, or the esc. It is what you see in the attahed print. I will check shipping tomorrow if you can give me your zip code. If you want anything else included let me know and I'll adjust the price.

Thanks Kevin
Old Sep 03, 2012, 09:55 AM
Retired Engineer
St. Augustine, Florida
Joined Sep 2006
1,115 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stage1 View Post
With the ARF you get the plane, battery, charger, and props. It doesn't include the radio, or the esc. It is what you see in the attahed print. I will check shipping tomorrow if you can give me your zip code. If you want anything else included let me know and I'll adjust the price.

Thanks Kevin
I would say it is more what I would like excluded. I really only am interested in the Airframe and servos if they are new and in the box shown.

Here is what I do not want:

Battery Charger, Battery, Motor.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 10:49 AM
Newton, Ia
Joined Nov 2007
16 Posts
The servos are new. I would be willing to sell the airframe and servos only.
Do you have price in mind?
Old Sep 03, 2012, 11:14 AM
Retired Engineer
St. Augustine, Florida
Joined Sep 2006
1,115 Posts
Quote:
The servos are new. I would be willing to sell the airframe and servos only.
Do you have price in mind?
Has the Airframe been flown, any rash? Also I would need the motor mount just not the motor, along with the original box instructions and packaging.

It all depends on the shipping costs to 32080.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:21 PM
Newton, Ia
Joined Nov 2007
16 Posts
I flew it once. It was just to much like my supercub the way it flew.
If you give me your zip code I'll check what shipping is. I won't be able to find that out till tomorrow.
Old Sep 04, 2012, 10:55 AM
Fon
USA
Joined Oct 2003
125 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
SkyPilot

Quote:
I'm selling this Sky Pilot two ways. RTF or ARF. You chose which way you want it. The ready to fly version will include eveything in the pics. Plane, Hitec radio, 20 amp esc, NiMH battery, charger, etc. The ARF version is eveything except the radio and the 20amp esc. I added carbon fiber rod to the wings to keep them from flexing.
Price for the ready to fly is $75.00 plus shipping. The ARF version is $40.00 plus shipping. I might be interested in trades if you have any Warbid ARF's or kits.

Kevin
================================================== =======
Sir,

Please tell me:
1. What is model motor and what was its power?
2. What is GW?
3. What is wing span and lengts plane?

Thanks for your time
Felix
Fon is offline Find More Posts by Fon
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:03 AM
Fon
USA
Joined Oct 2003
125 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sky pilot

Quote:

Kevin
================================================== =======
Sir,

sorry I forgat ask you where are you located State, Zip code
Thanks
Felix
Fon is offline Find More Posts by Fon
Old Sep 04, 2012, 12:26 PM
Newton, Ia
Joined Nov 2007
16 Posts
The motor is a 380 size. I am not sure what the power is. The wing span is 34.8 inches.I believe it is around 30 inches in the length. The weight will vary on what type of radio and battery is used. I can weight it tonight with all the stuff installed.

I live in Iowa my zip is 50208