SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Roen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 02:14 AM
United States, VA, Norfolk
Joined Oct 2006
244 Posts
Discussion
RCLander 76mm Rafale M build

I just received my new RCLander Rafale kit the other day from parkrcmodels.com. Many thanks to Max Ettinger and RCLander Technologies for the smooth transaction and expeditious arrival of my new kit. The wait was about two weeks, which is a reasonable amount of time to get my kit ready straight from the factory. Upon arrival of the package, I looked inside the box and everything was packed neatly with no damage to parts. Very satisfied. Here are a few pictures of the kit as well as the build.
Roen is offline Find More Posts by Roen
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:51 PM
Joined Oct 2006
244 Posts
My RCLander 76mm Rafale finally completed 100%. It's a thing of beauty! I can't wait to see how it performs in the air.
Old Sep 07, 2012, 03:58 PM
United States, NM, Clovis
Joined Oct 2011
3,674 Posts
Have you had the chance to get this in the air yet? I just finished one of the older twin metal 3900kv versions that I've yet to fly and was wondering how your maiden went.
DamonH is online now Find More Posts by DamonH
Old Sep 07, 2012, 05:06 PM
Joined Oct 2006
244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonH View Post
Have you had the chance to get this in the air yet? I just finished one of the older twin metal 3900kv versions that I've yet to fly and was wondering how your maiden went.
Not yet. I've been sort of scouting my local area with a decent enough pavement space adequate for take off. I've looked at videos of this same 76mm version of the Rafale and maybe it could be just the pilot, but the takeoff distances were rather long. Once I find a nice area to maiden this plane, I'll be posting about it here.