HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:09 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sold
Few jets for sale, check this out, you will feel like a kid in a candy shop.

i was trying to purchase some planes and the only way was buying all he had,so im selling few items im not planing to use. i will accept trades for new in box engines,glow and gas.
all planes listed are new in box,NIB, and are factory packed, i have opened them to take pictures and check for motor and electronics contents, please note that im not a retailer so there is no factory warranty, everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns;,everything is packed just as it came from manufacturer,it havent been used or tested.i suggest that some items like batteries to be checked by buyer very well before use, remember,you are buying at your own risk, no guarantee of any kind .pick up in person is available, and shipping to the 48 states is available at owner expense unless is noted included in the deal.
i have done a very honest description, what you see is what you get, i have gone thru the boxes but not item by item, so, i have no reason to beleive something could be missing, but will not guarantee 100%
payment:cash in person,money order,or check; no paypal unless the buyer agrees to cover the paypal fee and replies via pm to have read and accepted the following terms(everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns; what you see is what you get, dont asume.)
shippinhg is via usps with delivery confirmation, planes will be double boxed and packed well,but i have to state that i will not be responsible for how usps handles the package, fell free to pay 2 bucks more and insure the package.
please dont asume,feel free to ask and ill give you answers.
i will descriebe manufacturers name,plane model and next i will specify what is included acording what i see.
shipping will be on saturdays, im trying to avoid several trips to the post office in daily basis.
MAKE OFFER, DONT BE AFFRAID, YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY.

41-EFLITE F16-400:NEW IN BOX, PLANE WITH MOTOR AND FAN UNIT.DISCONTINUED, RETAILED FOR $169, MY PRICE IS 120 OBO, SHIPPED.
42-ESTES PRESIDENCIAL VP AIRLINER,NIB,COLLECTABLE.$120 OBO SHIPPED TO YOU.
43-FREEWING FW15,NIB, FAN UNIT,MOTOR,SERVO CABLES,MIN SERVOS, ESC. NO RADIO OR RX OT BATTERIES. THIS MODEL WICH INCLUDES THE ACCESORIES LISTED,IS CALLED "PNP"VERSION AND ITS SOLD ON EBAY FOR $249, MY PRICE TO YOU IS $165 SHIPPED.
44-GWS262.NIB.THIS KIT VERSION INCLUDES TWO EDF64 with preinstalled Gray ducts and wiring harnesses. RETAIL $110, MY PRICE TO YOU $85 SHIPPED.
45-HOBBY LOBBY F9F, NEW IN BOX, FAN UNIT,MOTOR,ESC,SERVOS, NO BAT RADIO OR RX. RETAILS FOR $129, MY PRICE TO YOU $90 SHIPPED(sold to richard)
46-HPI RACING JET STREAM, TWIN ENGINE,I DONT HAVE MUCH INFO ON THIS, THE FUSELAGE HAS A DAMAGE(LOOK AT PICTURE) BUT IS FOAM,EASY REPAIR. SOLD AS-IS $55 SHIPPED TO YOU.(sold to dpet)
47-KYOSHO JET ILLUSION DF45, NIB, THIS IS ONE OF THE COOLES LITTLE JETS I HAVE EVER SEEN, THIS THING IT LOOKS THAT IS FAST, WOOD WINGS AND FIBER GEL FUSELAGE, INCLUDES FAN AND MOTOR.
DISCONTINUED,BUT IT RETAILED FOR $199, SELLS ON EBAU FOR 129 THRO 150 AVERAGE, MY PRICE TO YOU IS $110 OBO SHIPPED.
48-LANDER (I BELEIBE OR IT LOOKS LIKA AN F16 FALCON) PLANE ONLY WITH RETRACTS WICH MUST BE INSTALLED. IT RETAILS FOR $119, MY PRICE TO YOU $95 SHIPPED.
49-LANDER F9F-2,NIB,INCLUDES DUCTED FAN WITH MOTOR UNIT AND PREINSTALLED RETRACTS.$ RETAILS FOR $220,MY PRICE TO YOU IS $170 OBO SHIPPED.
50-AMP MIRAGE 2000, READY TO FLY. THIS PLANE RETAILED AT NITROPLANES FOR $499,THEN IT WAS ON SALE FOR $199, MY PRICE TO YOU IS $120 SHIPPED.(sold to richard)
51-RCB KITS,F9F PANTHER KIT,NIB,, WOOD. KIT ONLY. $110 OBO SHIPPED.(sold to richard)
52-STARMAX F9F,NIB,PNP PACKAGE,FAN UNIT,MOTOR,ESC,SERVOS, NO RADIO OR TX OR BATTERIES. PNP PACKAGE SELLS FOR AROUND $170, MY PRICE 105 SHIPPED TO YOU.
THANKS FOR LOOKING.
Turqui is offline Find More Posts by Turqui
Last edited by Turqui; Sep 02, 2012 at 09:25 AM. Reason: pictures
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2012, 06:56 PM
United States, IA, Coralville
Joined Jun 2012
173 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
I'll take the jetstream for $55.
I also have a never ran os la .040 engine and gas tank for trade. It was on my aviator that i converted to electric before I ever flew it. Regardless I'll take the jetstream. Please PM me your paypal info. Thanks Dave in Iowa
Dpetsel is offline Find More Posts by Dpetsel
Old Sep 01, 2012, 08:17 PM
USA, TX, The Colony
Joined Dec 2005
733 Posts
Trader Rating: 232
PM sent for GWS ME-262
cquian is online now Find More Posts by cquian
Old Sep 01, 2012, 10:02 PM
United States, OH, Bellbrook
Joined Sep 2008
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
PM sent...
keithj-pilot is offline Find More Posts by keithj-pilot
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:05 AM
Joined Jul 2012
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
PM sent.
truracer is offline Find More Posts by truracer
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:27 PM
Joined Aug 2012
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'll take the me262 if it's still avaliable
Jaysin1974 is offline Find More Posts by Jaysin1974
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:11 AM
United States, TX, Highland Village
Joined Mar 2010
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Lander F9F2 Panther

I will offer you $125.00 for the lander f9f panther.
byronf16 is offline Find More Posts by byronf16
Old Sep 07, 2012, 10:20 PM
United States, TX, Highland Village
Joined Mar 2010
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Could you pm me with your bottom dollar?

Ron
byronf16 is offline Find More Posts by byronf16
Closed Thread