HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mike p de l, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 04:25 PM
san francisco
Joined Nov 2003
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
For Sale
Reflex XTR Flight Simulator /Futaba

I bought this sim here and never really got to use it it is just collecting dust.
so I better sell it to somebody that can use it.
Reflex XTR. This includes the original box, CD, USB dongle and /Futaba square plug cable. Free software upgrades to version 5.0.3 are available from the vendor web site. Works with XP, Vista and Windows 7 32 or 64 bit.
what you see in pic is what you'll get (Not the Bird) thanks for looking asking $50.00 shipped
mike p de l is offline Find More Posts by mike p de l
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 01, 2012, 10:00 PM
Team Performance Plus RC
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
191 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
Awwwww

Mikey!!!
What a cute little peachface lovebird. Does he like to shread paper into thin strips and stick them in his feathers? My Buddy has one calls him Nazz and he does this with any paper lying around. Awsome little birds, we have a Red Lori.

Cheers,
Mike
Mahu is online now Find More Posts by Mahu
Old Sep 01, 2012, 10:25 PM
san francisco
Joined Nov 2003
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 81
Yes he does that too, I had some problems whith a couple of checks that
the ATM machine will not take...
mike p de l is offline Find More Posts by mike p de l