Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 01, 2012, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Discussion
Team He who should not be name Strikes Back!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywo...od-Mocks-Obama
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Sep 01, 2012, 08:42 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,383 Posts
Errr... what is it with all this childish "UN-this-that-or-whatever" and now the Harry Potter words from so many of you guys...?

Are you all children, that need to act so juvenile - and believe it'll make a difference to anybody?

Weird....

(No wonder you all end up with the poor politicians you get... seems to me that you all deserve one another... )
Norman Adlam is offline Find More Posts by Norman Adlam
Old Sep 01, 2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norman Adlam View Post
Errr... what is it with all this childish "UN-this-that-or-whatever" and now the Harry Potter words from so many of you guys...?

Are you all children, that need to act so juvenile - and believe it'll make a difference to anybody?

Weird....
Anything to say about the content of the story? It's a good read
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:12 AM
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:

(No wonder you all end up with the poor politicians you get... seems to me that you all deserve one another... )
If you are saying that obama is a poor choice, I agree with you.
mikefast is online now Find More Posts by mikefast
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:16 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
Anything to say about the content of the story? It's a good read
Well, whilst I'm all for people taking the out of politicians (they all pretty much set themselves up for it and deserve it) the article was hardly a 'story'.

Just some guy who liked Clint's 'presentation' telling everyone how much he liked it, and then insulting all those he felt not on his 'team'!

No substance beyond that as far as I could see, and just normal partisan stoking (from what I see in the US)..
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:17 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
If you are saying that obama is a poor choice, I agree with you.
I think I was saying most of your recent politicians have been pretty poor... (as you know from my comments about the previous one.. )
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:24 AM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,633 Posts
If I was a Droid, my name would be C-Thru-B-O.
bildo baggins is online now Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:25 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bildo baggins View Post
If I was a Droid, my name would be C-Thru-B-O.
Clever, Bildo!
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:26 AM
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
I think I was saying most of your recent politicians have been pretty poor... (as you know from my comments about the previous one.. )
But how about our current occupant of the White house. I have the impression that you guys think that "HE" is just the most wonderful thing that ever happened to the whole world.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Hey he is going to need a Job in http://obamaclock.org/ would be a nice olive branch if we could give the UN to them...don't ya think!
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:34 AM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,908 Posts
Great article and so true. They (the media and the hollywood lapdogs of the left) were all so completely taken in by Obama and now they don't even have the courage to admit they were conned. So anyone that brings up that point must be shouted down. It's embarrassing to watch for those that pay attention to facts.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:38 AM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,785 Posts
Quote:
Errr... what is it with all this childish "UN-this-that-or-whatever"
I always thought they were talking about the "Un-Caring , the Un-Believable and Un-Taxed" one---------Rmoney.......
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Sep 01, 2012, 09:51 AM
Official Old Git!
Hampshire, UK
Joined Sep 2000
1,383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
But how about our current occupant of the White house. I have the impression that you guys think that "HE" is just the most wonderful thing that ever happened to the whole world.
I think he's waaayy better than the last incumbent, but has been somewhat disappointing...

Basically, his hands have been tied by the mega in-fighting that has/is occurring, and he hasn't been strong enough to bang all your heads together.

You have many problems to resolve - and you are getting nowhere (apart from in the level of vitriol spit in each others direction).

"A country divided"... to such an extent that not only are you no longer capable of 'going to the moon' - but you are hardly capable of opening a door..
Old Sep 01, 2012, 10:54 AM
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
I think he's waaayy better than the last incumbent, but has been somewhat disappointing...

Basically, his hands have been tied by the mega in-fighting that has/is occurring, and he hasn't been strong enough to bang all your heads together.

You have many problems to resolve - and you are getting nowhere (apart from in the level of vitriol spit in each others direction).

"A country divided"... to such an extent that not only are you no longer capable of 'going to the moon' - but you are hardly capable of opening a door..

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I know that you think you know more than those of us that live here and have to put up with the current occupant of the White house. Frankly, I don't think you do. Hopefully, our mistake that we made in 2008 can be rectified in 2012.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 11:40 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
This article is right on. Our current president is a joke and but don't dare point that out or bad things will happen to you. I am glad there are a few real men left in Hollywood not afraid to tell the truth.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot