HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:12 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi hepcatz!
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation. However, given that you were accidentally refunded for your entire order when only the affected AT-6 Texan was returned, Banana Hobby will honor and accept the error on our end by permitting for you to keep the 5CH Giant Gray F4U Corsair; free of charge & no further actions are necessary. I do certainly apologize for you having to receive your AT-6 Texan in its reported manner. Of course, should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here and/or via PM. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. –Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2012, 04:13 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi hepcatz!
Thank you again for your understanding and cooperation. However, given that you were accidentally refunded for your entire order when only the affected AT-6 Texan was returned, Banana Hobby will honor and accept the error on our end by permitting for you to keep the 5CH Giant Gray F4U Corsair; free of charge & no further actions are necessary. I do certainly apologize for you having to receive your AT-6 Texan in its reported manner. Of course, should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here and/or via PM. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. –Seba
Wow....i certainly was not expecting this....thank you....that is the very definition of exceptional service. I will be happy to iterate to all that Banana Hobby made good by me on this lengthy endeavor, however, please work on improving your processing times when these types of errors occur, and I will continue to use Banana Hobby for my R/C needs.
hepcatz is offline Find More Posts by hepcatz
Old Oct 26, 2012, 04:30 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi hepcatz!

You are certainly welcome! Bettering efficiency is certainly one of the many aspects in which we will continue to strive for. Have a grand weekend and happy landings, sir! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Apr 03, 2013, 04:40 PM
United States, FL, Hollywood
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
I received the wrong batteries from Banana hobby.
I ordered 4 of these 55C batteries at $85
http://www.bananahobby.com/genesis-p...00mah-55c.html
But I received these 40C batteries
http://www.bananahobby.com/genesis-p...00mah-40c.html

Sending them back will of course cost me shipping so I'll see if I can get a refund of the difference in price.

I have contacted their customer support.
urrl is offline Find More Posts by urrl
Last edited by urrl; Apr 03, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
Old Apr 03, 2013, 06:51 PM
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by urrl View Post
I received the wrong batteries from Banana hobby.
I ordered 4 of these 55C batteries at $85
http://www.bananahobby.com/genesis-p...00mah-55c.html
But I received these 40C batteries
http://www.bananahobby.com/genesis-p...00mah-40c.html

Sending them back will of course cost me shipping so I'll see if I can get a refund of the difference in price.

I have contacted their customer support.
Hi urrl,

May I please get your order number so I may assist you with this situation?

-Renee
BH CSR Renee is offline Find More Posts by BH CSR Renee
Old Apr 03, 2013, 10:25 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
Thanks. It's Order #33747-130329
Old Apr 04, 2013, 02:22 PM
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
Thanks. It's Order #33747-130329
Hello urrl,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I notified our accounting department to issue you a refund of $32. Have a nice day.

-Renee
Old Apr 04, 2013, 08:20 PM
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
I'm very impressed with the customer service. I just received the Paypal refund.
Thanks again.
Old Apr 05, 2013, 12:26 PM
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
I'm very impressed with the customer service. I just received the Paypal refund.
Thanks again.
Good Morning urrl,

Your continued support and positive feedback is greatly appreciated. I am glad I was able to be of assistance. Have a nice weekend.

-Renee