HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 20, 2012, 05:53 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
I also received the return label, the form 920 and the instructions to return the product and a follow up email from the original person I spoke with this morning (Larry). So far they have handled this alot faster than last time....

I did have to reiterate that I was not willing to take another Art-Tech plane as a replacement however due to the lack of quality control on both of the AT-6 planes I have received. This is NOT a case of shipping damage...It is an Art-Tech quality control issue...

As always, I will keep y'all posted on the progress...
hepcatz is offline Find More Posts by hepcatz
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:55 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi hepcatz! It appears that the tracking number on the label has already been activated. Our returns department will closely monitor the whereabouts of the returning package as the transit information updates. In terms of the discrepancies on the two recent airplanes, we will certainly further investigate these matters with our manufacturer. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding, sir! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Sep 27, 2012, 10:14 AM
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
I received an email from UPS directly that Banana Hobby received the defective plane and battery (not defective to my knowledge, just a return since i will not be getting a replacement) yesterday the 26th of September, 2012 at 10:38 in the morning signed by Lau....I still have not heard anything in regards to the return status or seen any email confirming the credit/refund. I will attempt to reach out to the CSR I have been communicating with and see what the status is...
Old Sep 29, 2012, 02:50 PM
United States, FL, Hollywood
Joined Aug 2010
1,480 Posts
I ordered a jet from Banana Hobby which was in stock when I ordered it. My card was charged thru Paypal and then it showed it was backordered. I called Banana Hobby and their customer service rep Angelina was very nice. In about 3 days my money was refunded in full. All is well and I like their customer service but I think I will be better off with a company that keeps a better inventory of their stock or at least re-checks their stock before charging you. Hope you get a refund soon hepcatz. Looks like they are trying and I believe they will eventually come thru for you. Keep us posted.
urrl is offline Find More Posts by urrl
Last edited by urrl; Sep 29, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:40 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepcatz View Post
I received an email from UPS directly that Banana Hobby received the defective plane and battery (not defective to my knowledge, just a return since i will not be getting a replacement) yesterday the 26th of September, 2012 at 10:38 in the morning signed by Lau....I still have not heard anything in regards to the return status or seen any email confirming the credit/refund. I will attempt to reach out to the CSR I have been communicating with and see what the status is...
Good evening hepcatz.

I do see here that the package was returned back to our facilities on September 26, 2012. Our Returns Department do require up to 15 business days to finalize the returned package; however, I had placed an urgent request on your package, but unfortunately, this is not guaranteed. Please rest assured that Seba and myself is following up with the matter and we will attempt to push the Returns Department to complete the return process as soon as possible. Once more update is received, you will be inform immediately.
I do wish to thank you for your patience with us thus far.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:48 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by urrl View Post
I ordered a jet from Banana Hobby which was in stock when I ordered it. My card was charged thru Paypal and then it showed it was backordered. I called Banana Hobby and their customer service rep Angelina was very nice. In about 3 days my money was refunded in full. All is well and I like their customer service but I think I will be better off with a company that keeps a better inventory of their stock or at least re-checks their stock before charging you. Hope you get a refund soon hepcatz. Looks like they are trying and I believe they will eventually come thru for you. Keep us posted.
Hello urrl.

We apologize for the inconveniences and thank you for your feedback. Please rest assured that we will be doing our best to update our inventory and I had also forwarded the information over to our Accounting Department as well in an attempt to prevent future mishaps like the one that you had encountered from happening again.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Oct 05, 2012, 11:56 AM
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
October 5th...Still havent heard anything at all....This time it is a simple refund/or exchange....They have the detailed pictures....This really does get asinine....

Well Banana, you missed yet another plane purchase.....
Old Oct 05, 2012, 01:07 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi hepcatz! Each returned item in the RMA Department that is pending inspection and/or further action is just as important as the one before and the next, therefore the maximum 15 business days time frame is necessary in order for a thorough inspection and evaluation of everything returned. I have resent an urgent reminder to the RMA Department to try to expedite the RMA process for your particular returned merchandise. I do apologize for any inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding. -Seba
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:30 PM
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
18 working days since the last response, or 25 some odd calendar days, still do not have a credit....You are the only company that justifies this type of service and it is un-acceptable...This is flat out wrong and unjustified.

Credit my account already, and I am expecting a full credit, as paid for including the original shipping cost and battery that was returned as well.

SO much for an expedite...yet another empty promise...
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:31 PM
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
Over two full months since my first order with you, and you still have yet to resolve an issue.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 05:24 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi hepcatz! I am checking on the status of your RMA and refund right now. Thank you. -Seba
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:28 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi hepcatz! I have arranged for the accounting department to process your refund as soon as possible. Please allow 1-3 business days for the refund to be successfully processed and posted on your credit card statement by your card issuer. I do apologize for any inconvenience and delays, and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding. -Seba
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:19 AM
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi hepcatz! I have arranged for the accounting department to process your refund as soon as possible. Please allow 1-3 business days for the refund to be successfully processed and posted on your credit card statement by your card issuer. I do apologize for any inconvenience and delays, and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding. -Seba
And......still waiting.....
Old Oct 19, 2012, 04:03 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi hepcatz! Please check your email at your earliest convenience as there is a matter regarding your refund amount to be resolved. Thank you. -Seba
Old Oct 20, 2012, 08:56 AM
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi hepcatz! Please check your email at your earliest convenience as there is a matter regarding your refund amount to be resolved. Thank you. -Seba
Seba,

Interesting twist...Well, as I am very busy...it will take 10-15 days excluding holidays and weekends to "research" this, and 1-5 days to process your request...

Thank you.