HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 24, 2003, 08:59 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Nov 2003
842 Posts
Any feedback on RaidenTech?

I'm in the market for some spare parts for my SkyLark, preferably from a US based supplier. The pricing (per web site) at RaidenTech (www.raidentech.com) seems to be substantially lower than many of the other suppliers. Not that I like to pay more, but I wonder if it's "too good to be true". Can anybody provide some feedback on their dealings with this company?

Any other suppliers want to "price match"?
OmegaDot is offline Find More Posts by OmegaDot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2003, 08:31 AM
heli addict
Ohio
Joined Nov 2003
3,665 Posts
Hi OmegaDot. I have ordered from Raiden Tech. The prices are for real. They are a little slow getting the order out...at least with they were with mine, but I would order again.
humveeflyer is offline Find More Posts by humveeflyer
Old Nov 25, 2003, 11:10 AM
Upstate NY
Joined Nov 2003
842 Posts
humveeflyer,
Thanks for the input!
OmegaDot is offline Find More Posts by OmegaDot
Old Apr 23, 2008, 05:03 PM
Joined Apr 2008
7 Posts
Stay Away

Stay away from raidentech and xheli. The managment is the same
and they are total jerks when it comes to returns.

The are also very slow.
eatthis is offline Find More Posts by eatthis
Old Apr 23, 2008, 11:25 PM
Joined Dec 2006
1,019 Posts
The prices are for real, but their service is rock bottom as well. I ordered from them twice, and both times they got my order wrong and I never ended getting them to straighten it out. Use the search feature to search for Raidentech on this form and other RC forum sites, and you'll find many people with similar experiences, which I found out after I'd dealt with them. Xheli.com is the same people, and you'll find many similar complaints.

I've dealt with a number of online retailers, and most of them don't mess up orders this much, and if they ever do they will immediately set things right when you let them know.
bilboa is offline Find More Posts by bilboa
Old Apr 23, 2008, 11:35 PM
Google 'Blade 400 bible'
Joined Nov 2006
2,776 Posts
Thats were I got my HBFP. No problems at all! Fast shipping! (Free shipping in fact with a code)... but if you do have a problem I hear then you get headaches but they are a legit place.
Slyster is offline Find More Posts by Slyster
Old Apr 24, 2008, 08:27 AM
Idle up!
USA, VT
Joined Nov 2004
5,802 Posts
If you are ordering just 1 box and no parts.. you have better luck. I will order single kits from them.. but never parts or multiple items.
PLATINUM is offline Find More Posts by PLATINUM
Old Apr 24, 2008, 11:58 AM
Idle up!
USA, VT
Joined Nov 2004
5,802 Posts
forgot to mention Omega.. I believe that Helidirect and Bphobbies will price match.
PLATINUM is offline Find More Posts by PLATINUM