HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by JavaScript, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 31, 2012, 08:36 AM
DFW Texas
Joined Feb 2010
275 Posts
Discussion
Finally making some progress

Life vs. Time has gotten the best of me lately... Finally had some time to almost finish the Big Durastick.. This is from Texas RC Planes quite local to me, and the owner is a great guy..

This bird is 66" wingspan... Going to fly on a Eflight 60, Castle 100amp Esc on 6S

Should be nice... Will have to maiden after the holiday weekend...

All I lack is picking up a prop adapter and prop.. Throw the battery door on and balance.
JavaScript is offline Find More Posts by JavaScript
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2012, 01:20 PM
<<x USMC
USA, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Jun 2010
667 Posts
She looks great, I like the color scheme!! good luck with the maiden. Does she come with the option for quad flaps like the ultra sticks? WOW $163 shipped for the 58.5" WS I may just pull the trigger on this one.
r0beert0 is offline Find More Posts by r0beert0
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 01, 2012, 04:00 PM
DFW Texas
Joined Feb 2010
275 Posts
Thanks... Yes this color is awesome. Great plane. No there was no option for quad flaps. There are options for tricycle gear or tail dragger. And the option for strait wing or dehideral. I used tail dragger and the strait wing.

Js
JavaScript is offline Find More Posts by JavaScript