SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:24 PM View Post
skarface
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. Show it to me anyway.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:25 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Empty threats from an empty suit.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:30 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
schrederman's Avatar
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,844 Posts
War is prevented when one's enemy perceives that they are not the stronger power. Wakey, wakey... The Obamanation of the last 4 years is about over.
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schrederman View Post
War is prevented when one's enemy perceives that they are not the stronger power. Wakey, wakey... The Obamanation of the last 4 years is about over.
Yeap...It needed to be said.
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
He just said something like "they will not longer see flexability, they will start seeing alittle more backbone". So for all you idiots go vote for romney if you just want to go back to war.
You fear the Russian? We are the United States of America must be to young to remember the cold war..
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:37 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Big Foot 48's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Sounds better than Obama's "I will have more flexibility after the election".

Good for Romney to show some backbone as opposed to the Bower-in-Chief making secret deals for secret concessions.
Big Foot 48 is offline Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:40 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Des Moines IA
Joined Dec 2005
4,838 Posts
It will be nice to see our new president not bow down IE just like a dog aka the Un does to show submissiveness.
eckace1 is offline Find More Posts by eckace1
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:42 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schrederman View Post
War is prevented when one's enemy perceives that they are not the stronger power. Wakey, wakey... The Obamanation of the last 4 years is about over.
So you are saying that if the united states talks big and tough on Russia that Russia won't go to war?
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:46 PM
Холодная война все еще здесь.
RCWorks's Avatar
Joined Aug 2003
1,671 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
So you are saying that if the united states talks big and tough on Russia that Russia won't go to war?
We are big enough to tell russia to stuff it, sit down and shutup. If we had a real CNC we would do it on a regular basis as we used to do.

You must be under 30?
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:53 PM
OFF TOPIC POSTER
Des Moines IA
Joined Dec 2005
4,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks View Post
We are big enough to tell russia to stuff it, sit down and shutup. If we had a real CNC we would do it on a regular basis as we used to do.

You must be under 30?
I remember Sputnik after that we ruled. Sorry dating me self
eckace1 is offline Find More Posts by eckace1
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:53 PM
Fly low or fly home.
skarface's Avatar
United States, PA, Dover
Joined Aug 2011
5,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel View Post
You fear the Russian? We are the United States of America must be to young to remember the cold war..
Do I fear the russians? No, I fear that if Romney wins we are going back to war and then soldiers get sent over just to kill and get killed. Why would you want war, must be because your not the one fighting it. This is 2012 not when the cold war took place.
skarface is offline Find More Posts by skarface
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:53 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Big Foot 48's Avatar
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Romney tonight:

"President Obama promised to begin to slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet. MY promise...is to help you and your family.

I will begin my presidency with a jobs tour. President Obama began with an apology tour. America, he said, had dictated to other nations. No Mr. President, America has freed other nations from dictators."
Big Foot 48 is offline Find More Posts by Big Foot 48
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:55 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
He just said something like "they will not longer see flexability, they will start seeing alittle more backbone". So for all you idiots go vote for romney if you just want to go back to war.
Why would I want a possible enemy to see weakness and a lack of resolve?
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2012, 12:00 AM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
schrederman's Avatar
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,844 Posts
I do not want war at all. I want us to be strong enough that others will not attack us or our interests. Apparently you don't understand the concept.
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2012, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
aerogel's Avatar
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skarface View Post
Do I fear the russians? No, I fear that if Romney wins we are going back to war and then soldiers get sent over just to kill and get killed. Why would you want war, must be because your not the one fighting it. This is 2012 not when the cold war took place.
This is about American resolve we protect that what matters most.
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Is Anyone who didn't vote for O gonna vote for him this time around? D W Life, The Universe, and Politics 127 Oct 21, 2012 09:19 AM
Discussion If Your Wife Voted for Obama, Would You Kill Her? Highflight Life, The Universe, and Politics 36 Jun 25, 2012 12:25 PM
Wanted Looking for a used 9C. If you have one that you want to sell flynut71 Aircraft - General - Radio Equipment (FS/W) 1 May 11, 2012 10:49 PM
Discussion Post if you flew today - just for the stoke Katch Multirotor Talk 14 May 04, 2012 03:00 PM