HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 30, 2012, 07:44 PM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2006
1,280 Posts
Discussion
Will the new FlySky FS-iT9 transmitter be available soon?

The FS-iT9 transmitter is now being shown on FlySky's website, at http://www.flysky-cn.com/ShowProducts.asp?id=48 . Does HobbyPartz have any connection, such as being a vendor, or even a developer?

1.) When will this transmitter be available? At what price?

2.) Will it work with existing FlySky receivers, such as the one that usually comes with the older Turnigy 9x and its FlySky 9-channel equivalent?

3.) Can it work with DSM receivers such as the Spektrum units, and/or micro receivers like the one in the Hobbyzone Champ?

4.) Finally, is the FS-iT9 the same as the rumored 9XR transmitter? Or are they two different boxes?

Thank you!
Little-Acorn is offline Find More Posts by Little-Acorn
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 31, 2012, 11:14 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
375 Posts
At this time I can't tell you if we will be carrying the radio or not, we haven't gotten a sample unit in to test yet. If it was released recently we will definitely be getting one from them soon to test. So at this time I can't tell you any of the technical information about the unit.

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Sep 01, 2012, 07:30 AM
Estonia
Joined Jul 2011
50 Posts
Fact is it's got nothing to do with 9XR because 9xR is pure HK staff developed. I think iT9 is gonna be rivaling the 9xR a little but 9xR surely will be cheaper.
FPVking is offline Find More Posts by FPVking