HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 30, 2012, 07:42 PM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2006
1,280 Posts
Discussion
When/where will the new FS-iT9 transmitter be available?

The FS-iT9 transmitter is now being shown on FlySky's website, at http://www.flysky-cn.com/ShowProducts.asp?id=48 . Does Hobby King have any connection, such as being a vendor, or even a developer?

1.) When will this transmitter be available? At what price?

2.) Will it work with existing FlySky receivers, such as the one that usually comes with the older Turnigy 9x and its FlySky 9-channel equivalent?

3.) Can it work with DSM receivers such as the Spektrum units, and/or micro receivers like the one in the Hobbyzone Champ?

4.) Finally, is the FS-iT9 the same as the rumored 9XR transmitter? Or are they two different boxes?

Thank you!
Little-Acorn is offline Find More Posts by Little-Acorn
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2012, 08:07 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,720 Posts
The Radio Forum may have the info. I'd make a similar post there or ask that this thread be moved.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Aug 30, 2012, 08:09 PM
Heli nut
Australia, WA, Wembley Downs
Joined May 2005
434 Posts
The 9xr doesn't look anything like that TX - from the images on facebook.

No one will be able to answer your questions as the 9XR is still in the design stage.

Trexmad is offline Find More Posts by Trexmad
Old Aug 30, 2012, 08:29 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,720 Posts
Checkout this thread.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...1628785&page=5
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Aug 31, 2012, 11:04 AM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,094 Posts
I REALLLY hope the 9xr doesnt look like the iT9 lol....
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Sep 03, 2012, 05:05 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,674 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post

4.) Finally, is the FS-iT9 the same as the rumored 9XR transmitter? Or are they two different boxes?

Thank you!
I think you will find they are two different radios made by to different companies,the 9X-R is being made in house by HK and there is a huge thread on it over on the Hobbyking forums,and from the last time i was over there it was being said it's not to far off.

Here is a link to the HK forum on the 9X-R,any info you want to know about that radio will be in that thread trust me,and if not ask away as HK admin will sometimes answer the questions that have not already been asked,as long as they see it of course.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz