SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 30, 2012, 05:53 PM
United States, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Aug 2012
116 Posts
Discussion
First impressions of website

First off I should say that I'm new to the R/C world (well, it's been about 15 years, and a lot sure has changed)

I was looking around at the various vendor websites, and some are just so confusing and hard to find what you want, but when I found this site, it was a pleasure to browse! I was easily able to find what I was looking for, and there is a large variety to chose from. The prices may be a little higher than some of the others, but reading through some of the comments in this thread, it sounds like they have good customer service, which I feel is very important.

Although I didn't order yet (waiting for one of those coupons everyone is talking about I do plan on ordering a warbird to go along with my 2 others planes (48" Piper super cub and 40" F4U Corsair (that I haven't flown yet) My only radios are the Spketrum DX5e and the Tactic TTX404 4-channel, so I will most likely need a new (6 or more channel) radio

Unfortunately a few of the planes that I would like to order are currently out of stock, but there are still many to chose from. I may be getting in over my head, as the only warplane I've ever flown is simulator only, but I'd like to give it a try.

Needless to say, Bananahobby is now bookmarked in my browser
flameout00 is offline Find More Posts by flameout00
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 04, 2012, 04:27 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi flameout00! Perhaps you may be interested in some of our aircrafts that are on sale at the moment, including some warbirds. You may click here to access the Sales page on our website. Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr