HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by xfatdannx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:38 PM
advanced n00b
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Feb 2012
978 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
In honor of anixs...free lipos.

I am not sure if these are on their last leg or just junk yet. The voltage drops too fast for my A-10 they were used in and it sets off the LVC. I used them in my Mustang with a lower current and they seemed to work fine.

I would prefer they both go to the same person to save on shipping but if the first person i choose wishes the second one to go to someone else, that will be the case.

the goods... they are SkyLipo 3s 40c/80c 2200mah with EC3 connectors on them. Also if you do NOT use EC3 connectors please let me know, i would like to keep them for back up.

As some of the other freebees lately, i will decide who gets them, it is NOT first come first serve. Posts and feedback will up your chances. Thanks for looking guys.

Link to thread where i came to the conclusion the batteries were the issue not the ESC or Motors
xfatdannx is offline Find More Posts by xfatdannx
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:42 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
I could use these for my MX450 and get more flights out of it since one of my batteries just went south and lost a cell.

I have plenty of deans connectors so you could keep the ec3 conntectors.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Last edited by Nin3rsAllDay; Aug 30, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:09 PM
Redacted per NSA "suggestion"
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Feb 2012
5,442 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I wouldn't mind having them. I use 2200's in my 109.

I do use Deans connectors, don't mind putting them on myself either.

Since I have 1 lipo for my 109, I wouldn't be needing the 2nd.

I only keep 2 battery packs per plane.
dedStik is online now Find More Posts by dedStik
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More Confessions of a Smoker
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:41 PM
United Kingdom, England, Lincoln
Joined Jun 2011
710 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'd like to be considered for this please. I had two 2200mah 3s lipos but one got damaged beyond use along with my 40a esc in a crash the first time they were used. Now I'm down to only one and can only have short flights.

Thanks, Alex.
abroadhurst94 is offline Find More Posts by abroadhurst94
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:42 PM
Joined Jul 2012
5 Posts
I could use them in my new scratch built motor glider. It's my first scratch built rc plane and it calls for 2200mah lipos. I followed a youtube video by experimental airlines to build it. All I need to finish the glider is the 2200 batteries and an ESC. Then I'll be set to fly my first scratch built plane ) and since it's a glider, it doesn't require much power as I will mostly be doing gliding and only using the motor to get me some altitude.
Tarzan3307 is offline Find More Posts by Tarzan3307
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:46 PM
Australia, QLD, Woodford
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
Hey Im new to the hobby and in need of decent To half decent Batteries And any help from more experienced Fellows would be greatly appreciated
Corvid is offline Find More Posts by Corvid
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:51 PM
Team Rag-A-Muffin'
United States, MS, Gulfport
Joined Dec 2010
264 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
Lipos

I just bought a plane that needs that same size battery. It's an older parkzone spitfire...the other electronics are coming from heads up RC. I've been looking here for a few days for 3s 2200. I could really use them...and all of my electronics are ec-3.
KenSue is offline Find More Posts by KenSue
Last edited by KenSue; Aug 30, 2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Add info
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:53 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
Canada, ON, Cambridge
Joined Jul 2011
494 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Are you paying shipping? If you are, I would love to have these. I would use them in a Big Nasty that I'm building from plans on RCGroups. The only thing missing is LiPo's. And, my friend gave me some deans connectors (male and female) so I don't need the EC3. Here's a Pic. Thanks, Jeremy
Jeremy Kamutzki is offline Find More Posts by Jeremy Kamutzki
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:59 PM
3D VFX Artist
USA, CA, Monrovia
Joined Jan 2008
2,042 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
deleted
tonyastro is offline Find More Posts by tonyastro
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:15 PM
United States, OH, Bowling Green
Joined Jun 2012
234 Posts
I would luv to be considered, i have a total of 3 batts i have a Dynam p51, Dynam spit and now a HK B17 coming. I have/using banana plugs on all since that is what was with Dynam planes.

I just got back into this sport after 30 yrs of a one time crash with a gas pwrd xtra, did not know back then about CG, roll, all the things you can now learn from forums like this.

I really like this electric stuff, but still a bit confused on the battery stuff, what c rating you can use etc. right now i have the 3s 2200 mah 20-30 c.

anyhow, good luck to everyone!

Ubootwo.
Ubootwo is offline Find More Posts by Ubootwo
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:19 PM
Chino Renegade oh-gee, yo
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Feb 2008
2,572 Posts
Trader Rating: 190
Hi xfatdannx,
Those sound suitable for a low amp glider conversion I am doing. The motor barely pulls 12a but I need the weight to balance the plane......your 2200's sound like a match
I would appreciate being considered for them, I use Dean's.
--Ray
Wrench66 is offline Find More Posts by Wrench66
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:21 PM
Lawn Dart Instructor
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Dec 2011
35 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
I would like to be considered, I don't need the connectors. I'm puting a T45 together and dont have a battery for it yet. Thanks.....John D.
jdurrell96 is offline Find More Posts by jdurrell96
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:24 PM
advanced n00b
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Feb 2012
978 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
the two people who are getting them have been notified. thank you everyone for you interest. i may have some EDF stuff coming soon so keep an eye out
xfatdannx is offline Find More Posts by xfatdannx
Closed Thread