Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:21 AM
kitesurfer
United Kingdom, Blackpool
Joined Dec 2005
1,575 Posts
Discussion
Bought motors from GLB, tracking says they were delivered but i havent received

Hi

Bought 4 sunnysky motors about a month ago from Goodluckbuy.

The tracking number says they were delivered a week ago (after translating china with google) but i havent received anything.

I checked all my neighbours, and they havent received anything.

I spoke to goodluckbuy on skype, to try and find out who signed for the package, and got the reply

sorry it could not find the name of the guy who sigh in your package
[29/08/2012 23:11:56] weibin ren: sorry for inconvenience caused

well, it is pretty inconvenient because i have paid 160 bucks, and not received anything..

where do i stand with this?
AliB is offline Find More Posts by AliB
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 30, 2012, 06:01 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2012
787 Posts
Copy and paste your tracking number from Goodluckbuy to the usps tracking system.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction
That way you'll know for sure. And if you don't live in the US you might file a dispute with paypal or whomever you paid with.
Navy Jet Mech is offline Find More Posts by Navy Jet Mech
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 30, 2012, 06:39 AM
kitesurfer
Joined Dec 2005
1,575 Posts
i guess i will have to open up a claim with paypal as tracking deffo says its delivered, but nothing more.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 07:02 AM
on the edge
United States, IL, Peoria
Joined Jul 2012
185 Posts
You need to contact your local Main Post Office and speak to a Carrier Supervisor. Sometimes carriers will lie about delivering a package or leaving a notice.

A superviser here found that my mailman left my package in his truck after not leaving a notice as he had said. Packages are supposed to be returned to the post office after a notice is left. It only took the Supervisor a couple of hours to locate my package. He made the carrier make a specal early morning trip to my house to deliver it.

Paypal won't help you if the Post Office has a signature showing it as having been delivered. Make the Post Office prove it was signed for by showing you the signature.
franke is offline Find More Posts by franke
Old Aug 30, 2012, 07:13 AM
kitesurfer
Joined Dec 2005
1,575 Posts
ive tried all the main delivery people in the UK, and the tracking number doesnt work with them, or on their websites

the only place the tracking number works is here
http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html

tracking number is RA081627---CN
Old Aug 30, 2012, 09:02 AM
United States, MD, Annapolis
Joined Jun 2011
504 Posts
Is that tracking number with hyphens, or are you just hiding the last numbers?

I had a package delivered to the exact same address as mine except for zipcode - it was in another city. The zipcode on the package was right but somehow the sorting failed. Luckily it was UPS and they retrieved the package and delivered it to me at 10 PM that same day.

Another time, however, the UPS driver lied about package he was supposed to pick up. He was probably running behind and blew off stopping at my house to pick up the package for a few days. I finally caught him and he said the mailing label hadn't been printed yet. But when I finally saw the tracking info it said "customer not available" as the reason for the delay - that wasn't true at all.

Russ
rampa202 is offline Find More Posts by rampa202
Last edited by rampa202; Aug 30, 2012 at 09:15 AM.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 11:36 AM
kitesurfer
Joined Dec 2005
1,575 Posts
well it sounds like im going to get screwed over...

will paypal be able to do anything? i can even prove i wasnt at my house when it was posted because i was working abroad at the time.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 05:01 AM
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Joined Sep 2011
1,531 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliB View Post
well it sounds like im going to get screwed over...

will paypal be able to do anything? i can even prove i wasnt at my house when it was posted because i was working abroad at the time.
When did you order your motors?
er9xuser is offline Find More Posts by er9xuser
Old Sep 03, 2012, 05:56 AM
FC flux'd
Joined Jan 2007
537 Posts
Paid with paypal?

If so log in and start a dispute - paypal always decide in the buyers favour.
Katch is offline Find More Posts by Katch