Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by r0beert0, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 08:15 PM
<<x USMC
USA, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Jun 2010
663 Posts
Discussion
USMC - Good times

So I was cleaning out some things in the garage and found some of my old USMC photos I though Id share. If I remember correctly these where during CAX at 29 Palms 1997 (CH-46 shots) and 1999 (CH-53 Super Stallion)

What an experience it was to ride in these two machines.... by far the CH-53 Super Stallion was the best, what a smooth flying machine this is (it's like riding in a Cadillac) and for it's size, it's surprisingly maneuverable!! I got a chance to participate in various exercises involving the Super Stallion though only have pics of this one with the USMC Landing Support Company and the 24th MEU.

Here is a cool video to give you a small glimpse of the LSC (Landing Support Company) in action during part of a training op.

CH-53 Super Stallion Helicopter USMC (3 min 6 sec)
r0beert0 is offline Find More Posts by r0beert0
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by r0beert0; Sep 29, 2012 at 02:02 AM.
to remove ads between posts