SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 29, 2012, 04:15 PM
Joined Nov 2008
116 Posts
Discussion
Help...S.O.S ...Fatshark Dominator with Head Tracking and Futaba 14 MZ transmitter

To:ALL

I just received my second set of Fatshark Dominator Goggles from Hobbyking. I am facing the same problem as the first set. Perhaps someone can help me dearly!!!

When I connect the power cord from my transmitter to the goggles they do not power up nor does the transmitter see the goggles in trainer mode. When I apply a battery to the goggles and it is connected to the transmitter it is seen by the transmitter but the head tracking does not function in any mode. Teacher mode, student mode, channels 1 thru 8. Anyone have the same issue? Any help could be welcomed and appreciated of I am sending this pair back from credit also...
woreoutpilot is offline Find More Posts by woreoutpilot
to remove ads between posts