SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 27, 2012, 01:21 PM
Joined Feb 2012
60 Posts
Discussion
which micro odel for outdoor air in small spaces with the Wind (UMX model?)?

I would buy a model to fly in small spaces, with wind and low speed (when necessary) as a garden of 50x50 meters (in the air I have more space, but around the lawn there are trees). One side of the lawn has trees and is a little raised with a strip of asphalt (large 1.5 METERS)
I thought about taking'UMX carbon cub or UMX beat 3d.
What you sudgest me?
I have dx6i TH
Now there are still problems with these models? (I have read of problems UMX models)
If you know any other models suitable for these flight conditions, tell me as well ...
thanks
ps: now I can fly inside that space with a ParkMaster 3d but with wind is very complicated and in any case it is always in curve (little model more fun I hope )
artesina is offline Find More Posts by artesina
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 27, 2012, 01:28 PM
Micro Flyer, Big Poster
Joined Feb 2005
1,390 Posts
Try the guys over on the Micro RTF forums, if you're looking to purchase a Micro RTF for your garden. 50x50 meters should be more than enough space- I regularly fly my Ember (lightest of the Parkzone RTF) in a single basketball court sized space.
Pete P is offline Find More Posts by Pete P
Old Aug 27, 2012, 02:32 PM
Joined Feb 2012
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete P View Post
Try the guys over on the Micro RTF forums, if you're looking to purchase a Micro RTF for your garden. 50x50 meters should be more than enough space- I regularly fly my Ember (lightest of the Parkzone RTF) in a single basketball court sized space.
Ok

I copy my question on the micro rtf section, please mod delete last my post here
artesina is offline Find More Posts by artesina