HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Midnite_rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 11:59 PM
Additcted to high wings
United States, TN, Memphis
Joined Oct 2011
183 Posts
Discussion
Just a quick one before bed

I put my new Alpha 60 on the CG machine Saturday. Unlike the last one, this one is a little nose heavy. Hopefully it won't take much to get it balanced out. I learned how important that is after wrecking my Thunder Tiger trainer a few months ago.

I am also still working on a Topflite Cessna 310 for someoen else. I am installing Robart retracts on it. It was a bit more complicated than I thought it was going to be. I just about have it done now. Its too big to work on in the shop. I had to bring it in the house tonight to get the wing on it and test out everything. My wife was thrilled when she got home and saw it in the living room floor.
Midnite_rider is offline Find More Posts by Midnite_rider
to remove ads between posts