Old Aug 26, 2012, 05:58 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,239 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
Discussion
The official "anixs thank you thread"

The purpose of this thread is to provide a location to express your appriciation to Anixs. I hope he doesn't mind this thread but I felt it was important. If you have received anything from this amazingly generous member and would like to thank him in public, this is the place to do it.

Update: do remember to leave him positive feedback if you got something. That is yet another way to thank him

Update: I have unfortunately had to delete a few posts because .. well they just were not on topic. There are a few that I did not that while technically are not on topic I think they reflect a trend towards generosity that in some way has been sparked my Anixs so I'll leave them in. I do reserve the right to delete any post that I feel isn't in the spirit of this thread though (sad I had to say that).
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Last edited by johnbyrne; Aug 28, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2012, 06:01 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,239 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
Mr. Anixs, just found out that I was chosen to receive a RMRC-600XV camera. I've been working on my first FPV plane for awhile now, taking my time to learn and do it right. From my reading I know that this is a very nice camera and I'm fortunate to get it. Thank you very much for your generosity to not only me but also RCG. Your generosity has amazed me and continues to do so. If there is anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you very much
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Aug 26, 2012, 06:20 PM
United States, HI, Kailua
Joined Jan 2011
11 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I would also like to say thank you very much to anixs....i have been chosen to get a power box ground station and a 2.4ghz audio/video transmitter....that should get me started on my first FPV setup

THANKS
franqstar is offline Find More Posts by franqstar
Old Aug 26, 2012, 06:24 PM
Israel, Adi
Joined May 2006
131 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
i did not got anything but anyway i think this kindness should be appreciated ... way to go man .. keep on the good work making people happy ...
guytzoler is offline Find More Posts by guytzoler
Old Aug 26, 2012, 06:39 PM
Three cards shy of a full deck
United States, WA, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2012
112 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
I myself have not received anything BUT I did commend his generosity once already today, twice or even thrice is still not enough, I have watched his give away's,almost daily, and marvel at the good he does, thanks go out to you anixs, and all the other donators. way too many to name all.............
TJWright is offline Find More Posts by TJWright
Old Aug 26, 2012, 06:40 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
Canada, ON, Cambridge
Joined Jul 2011
494 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I want to say thanks as well. I was the lucky recipient of his Castle 25A ESC. Upon PM'ing him my address, he asked if I wanted the 35A instead! that is a $100 item! I said, yeah, if you don't mind and he shipped it out. it should be here soon.

I'm really thankful that he does this. I wouldn't have been able to afford a Castle ESC as I'm in highschool and I need to be saving my money, so this is going to be my first non-hobbyking esc! Thanks Anixs for helping me out.
Jeremy Kamutzki is offline Find More Posts by Jeremy Kamutzki
Old Aug 26, 2012, 06:47 PM
Once you taste flight...
United States, ME, Bangor
Joined Dec 2011
2,782 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
I have only tried for one thing, the TX, my DX6i is getting long in the tooth, but I will be waiting for tax season to get my upgrade, I feel that the person he gave it too was a better choice than myself, I have the means to get it in under a year, the person who received it did not.
I am not sure how he does it, he must be in a much better position than myself, but I hope to one day be able to give back as he does.
skydvejam is offline Find More Posts by skydvejam
Old Aug 26, 2012, 07:03 PM
"Thats right Iceman"
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Jul 2011
129 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
My commendation for your generosity...
MIKEYOUR is offline Find More Posts by MIKEYOUR
Last edited by MIKEYOUR; Aug 26, 2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 07:28 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Thanks from me for the cam as well it will be put to good use
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 26, 2012, 07:31 PM
romantist
Chicago
Joined Jul 2004
1,069 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
I think its great that Anixs is fullfilling those with great need on these rc products - as they are not cheap. Its a brilliant gesture!! Thanks Anixs and of course Rc Groups.
palomo is online now Find More Posts by palomo
Old Aug 26, 2012, 07:47 PM
Australia, VIC, Craigieburn
Joined Jul 2012
222 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I have received something from anixs, this is old school thinking,
I grew up through an era learning electronics, one of my mentors had the same
values, if there was something that I needed and he had that was sitting there, it was mine free of charge, the same in reverse if I had something he or others needed and I did not, there was no question of cash or expectation.from them, people then helped each other out in any way we could if possible.

my hat goes of to anixs for keeping these values alive in me.
Thank you Anixs
ritchie_laird is offline Find More Posts by ritchie_laird
Old Aug 26, 2012, 07:56 PM
United States, CA, San Marcos
Joined Jul 2012
267 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
While I have never received anything either (I didn't need any of the thing he gives away, they are too high end for me I still appreciate him. He gives away a lot of good stuff. Mostly FPV, which is too expensive for my tight budget, and I am not interested in yet, but if he ever has a simple computerized radio like a HobbyKing 7CH, or a 9X, I will jump on the opportunity
pilotavery is offline Find More Posts by pilotavery
Old Aug 26, 2012, 08:31 PM
Play tetris with my english
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
2,546 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Oh man im very exited i grab the fasst r6014h rx and waiting the mail. I got my futaba tx without the rx becaus was almost $ 200 cheaper since im already in fasst for a few years i do have couple of fasst . But my tx is 14ch. my biggest rx is 8ch. Now i will be able to do lot more. THAKS THANKS THANKS anixs.

I also need couple of HS-55 for finish my greatplanes cirrus and got the oportunity to be the first on the last post of anixs giveaway hs-55 but man i didnt even try to grab them. Instead i send a pm giving him the thanks for helping others.

So if anyone got something from him. Dont try to get more, you are already a winner, let others the oportunity.

And again THANKS Anixs
DaxFX is online now Find More Posts by DaxFX
Old Aug 26, 2012, 11:12 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
My dad was the recipient of the x9503 radio that anixs Pm'd me about the day after he gave away the first one. I told anixs several times thru pm thank you, and can't tell him that enough. He can rest assured that the radio will be put to good use.

Again thank you so much anixs.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Old Aug 26, 2012, 11:47 PM
United States, KY, Cecilia
Joined Jun 2012
75 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
got my brushless motor last week. thank you so much got it for a friend and he loves it. so I then payed it forward along with a signal reverser that some one on here needed.so way to to go and everyone should leave him some trader ratings along with paying something you dont need forward.
drats is offline Find More Posts by drats