HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by anixs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
Will it ever Fly?
United States, SD, Platte
Joined Nov 2011
422 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Hello
I am trying to figure something out to go to FPV.
I would like to be concerted.
Jim
Flybynight2 is offline Find More Posts by Flybynight2
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 26, 2012, 12:50 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,186 Posts
Trader Rating: 84
Ahhh now that is something that my new FPV plane sure could use. I have not purchased the TX/RX or camera yet, just the eagletree stuff, plane, and brushless power system but have been reading since about last December (amazing how much there is to learn for FPV). Taking my time to make sure I do things right. Temps are starting to drop here in Mississippi so I'm ready to get this bird in the air.

Thank you for the consideration and cheers. Your generosity continues to impress me!
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Last edited by johnbyrne; Aug 26, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 01:16 PM
United States, NC, Durham
Joined Jun 2010
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Just beginning to delve into the world of FPV. Going to the Dominican Republic next summer for a few months. As a result, I'm building a FPV quadcotper to make some nice footage with. This camera would give me a great "head start".

I'll be using a zombie fpv frame.
mamba max1 is offline Find More Posts by mamba max1
Last edited by mamba max1; Aug 26, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 01:18 PM
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Jan 2006
603 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
I would like to be considered, been wanting to take pictures of the wildlife from the air.
Beardiedrg is offline Find More Posts by Beardiedrg
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:13 PM
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Aug 2012
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I would love to be considered. I am just nearing completion of my Cessna 182 (greatplanes) as my re-entry into the hobby! I have looked everywhere for one of these cams but they are all way out of my budget My plane could use this and i would make 100% use out of it. Thank you! Plus im also located in Edmonton so shipping/LPU would be a great option!
mariow321 is offline Find More Posts by mariow321
Last edited by mariow321; Aug 26, 2012 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Wanted to add we are in the same area
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:22 PM
romantist
Chicago
Joined Jul 2004
1,063 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
WoW! I am just blown away by your FREE items - truly unbelievable! Anyway, I would certainly love to use this RMRC-600XV FPV video camera in a project that I have been planning since five years or so. Over the last five years I've been getting very familiar with this technology on the FPV section and have never posted anything there yet only read. - Which, unfortunately I feel I would not qualify for this "post count" with the FPV section for that standard.

MAAAAAAANNNY thanks,
Palomo
palomo is offline Find More Posts by palomo
Last edited by palomo; Aug 26, 2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:37 PM
United States, KS, Wichita
Joined Apr 2012
37 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I am young and new to RC. I am short on money and would really like one. This is very generous of you.
trixieandme is offline Find More Posts by trixieandme
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:41 PM
Suspended Account
United States, VA, Ashburn
Joined Apr 2012
2,784 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Hey man I've been seeing how you give away all this gear and I'm really impressed. If you send me this camera I would be using it to help contribute to the local volunter fire department. They have a quad that they use to scope for people needing help that are still stuck in their burning houses. Last week they lost the quad in the building because a large peice of burning plywood fell on it, and the quad was almost completely melted. They have rebuilt it, but still need a camera. If you send this to me I will donate it to them. Thanks,
Cullen

Edit- I realize that I do not have any posts in the FPV forum, but I have a number of people who will eagerly tell you that I am a helpful, caring forum member.
RCAddict16 is offline Find More Posts by RCAddict16
Last edited by RCAddict16; Aug 26, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:44 PM
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,568 Posts
Trader Rating: 73
Hey -

My name's Dan and I'm 13 years old. Got into the hobby a year ago when I did a Science Fair project on FPV and hoped to someday fly like Team Blacksheep. A year later now, I still can't afford a decent setup. I'm making about 50 cents to $1 a day from creating and editing videos for "The RC Foam Show" my RC show on YouTube but that isn't enough.

http://www.youtube.com/RCDJO

I'm hoping and saving up for my first FPV build this year for the holidays maybe if I can magically sum up some money If all goes well and I can get enough money for a decent setup, I most likely will study up and get a HAM license and use 1.280 GHz for video, and boosted 2.4 GHz with my DX4e, for radio control.

Thanks for considering me!

Dan
DJO is offline Find More Posts by DJO
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: WASP 280 Mini Quad
Old Aug 26, 2012, 02:55 PM
United States, MD, Elkridge
Joined Jan 2012
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I would love if you consider me also to have one of these. I have tried ariel photography with a cheap keychain camera for some time and have also wanted to fly my home-made 60" wingspan plane with FPV. I know I don't have enough posts but would really appreciate if you consider me.
Thanks,
Taran
taran_js is offline Find More Posts by taran_js
Old Aug 26, 2012, 03:14 PM
United States, MD, Elkridge
Joined Jan 2012
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Here's my 60" wingspan plane in which I want to use it..
Thanks
Taran
taran_js is offline Find More Posts by taran_js
Old Aug 26, 2012, 03:40 PM
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Joined Oct 2002
293 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
As mentioned above, for this giveaway I'm favoring those with higher post counts. The cameras go to DJO, RCAddict16, and johnbyrne. Could you guys please PM me your name and mailing address? Thanks everyone!
anixs is offline Find More Posts by anixs
Closed Thread