HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by crash74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 03:41 PM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
1,003 Posts
Discussion
LED Lighting System "Electrotek Rc"

I have been researching lighting systems and this company sounds solid with a solid product. I ordered my lighting system with a LVS 32 "Lithium Battery Supervisor". I will post a review on arrival.
crash74 is offline Find More Posts by crash74
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2012, 04:05 AM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Motherwell
Joined Dec 2011
209 Posts
yeah that company seems good ive heard of them before but i just got the turnigy lighting system its alot cheaper something like 3.95 so roughly $7 ish something like that lol
Paramanic is offline Find More Posts by Paramanic
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:52 AM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
1,003 Posts
Hi James. Welcome to RC. I've only been into Rc for a year also and loving every minute of it. (but I waited quite a few years longer then you did) I went ahead and got the lights and they should be arriving soon. I'm in the beginning stages of building a Dynum T28 here you made a good choice. this hobby is expensive and we all have to start somewhere. I also buy some stuff from Hobby King but remember "MOST" of the time you get what you pay for. Like I said most of the time ..there are a few Diamonds in the rough ... ( if you know that expression) And when you can afford nicer quality stuff you will be able to tell the difference.
crash74 is offline Find More Posts by crash74
Old Sep 09, 2012, 06:20 AM
Joined Dec 2011
209 Posts
yeah i know the expression and lol a long time a guess lol an yeah i got my turnigy lights in and there amazing!!! i installed them on my parkzone p51D bl i will upload a video in a minute to show you im just waiting on glue to arrive so i can finish it all off the glues coming from oregon in america so taking its time lol see ive bought most of my stuff from hobbyking because in britain most shops are too expensive put it this way i can get a dear plane from america say $400 ...for the same plane in uk it would be like 600 .......... now tally 600 into american dollers and you will see my point lol

ps thanks i love every minute of it !!!
Last edited by Paramanic; Sep 09, 2012 at 06:30 AM. Reason: saying THANKS
Old Sep 09, 2012, 06:21 AM
Joined Dec 2011
209 Posts
Turnigy R/C LED Lighting System (0 min 47 sec)

thats my video of the lights XD
Last edited by Paramanic; Sep 09, 2012 at 06:28 AM.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 06:32 AM
Joined Dec 2011
209 Posts
im also going to install this into my aircraft
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=12615

that means i can run another lipo for my lights and i get a few more channels incase i want to do whatever i want lol