HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 25, 2012, 02:02 PM
Joined Feb 2011
17 Posts
Alert
FLIGHTPOWER.CO.UK - Unresponsive again

This issue has no connection to flightpowerusa. It is unfortunate that flightpowerusa shares the same name as flightpower.co.uk.

Flightpower.co.uk does not respond to email or phone. Flightpower.co.uk has had my order and payment for goods for 2 months. I seek a response to communication and a statement of action, whether it is either positive or negative.

So far, flightpower.co.uk has only responded to threats on the open forum, therefore I am forced to communicate this way.
CrashMatt is offline Find More Posts by CrashMatt
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 29, 2012, 04:31 AM
Per Ardua ad Astra
United Kingdom, England, London
Joined Jan 2005
398 Posts
Hi CrashMatt

I've been waiting over 6 weeks for some lipos from Flightpower.co.uk. I have been promised that they have been sent, but I don't have any tracking information from Hong Kong. I guess due to the lack of contact from the company they never will arrive.
Esprit 88 is offline Find More Posts by Esprit 88
Old Aug 29, 2012, 12:06 PM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Hi

I've been waiting almost 2 months for my lipos from flightpower.co.uk.

Exactly the same problem as you describe guys!

What will you do? Report this to the police?
Kopsen is offline Find More Posts by Kopsen
Old Aug 31, 2012, 08:16 PM
Joined Aug 2012
7 Posts
Flightpower

I ordered batteries from Flightpower in June , they have not arrived. Agent ignores my emails and telephone calls . I have contacted MoneyCorp TTT . They passed on my complaint to agent. He emailed to say he would sort it but no joy . I suggest we form a group and contact trading standards . I also contacted flightpower USA . They were shocked at lack of service but are not connected to UK agent . I have also emailed FlightPower EU , no reply from them either.
nitroaidan is offline Find More Posts by nitroaidan
Old Sep 01, 2012, 12:49 PM
Joined Aug 2012
7 Posts
Might I suggest that those of you who feel you have been stung contact MoneyCorp TTT as they are the company transferring our money to FlightPower. This will give us a paper trail for future reference . The UK Twitter account seems unused and the Facebook account seems to be dedicated to the USA but we may have to post there anyway. Has anybody got contact details for Flightpower in Asia?
Old Sep 04, 2012, 12:43 PM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Flightpower UK/EU Warning!

Nitroaidan; I have now contacted TTT Moneycorp, let's see what they will do...

Two weeks ago Flightpower UK answered one of my many emails and promised me a full refund within a week. Of course I havn't got the refund and FP won't reply on my emails anymore.

I hope nobody order anything from Flightpower UK/EU. I promise you won't receive your ordered stuff, but you will loose your money!!
Last edited by Kopsen; Sep 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 11:34 AM
Joined Aug 2012
7 Posts
This gets worse

sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA/message/15745
Old Sep 09, 2012, 03:25 PM
Per Ardua ad Astra
Joined Jan 2005
398 Posts
Hi Kopsen

Can you pass on your contact details for TTT Moneycorp, I emailed their info address and got no reply ;-(
Old Sep 10, 2012, 05:11 PM
Joined Aug 2012
7 Posts
enquiries@moneycorp.com

Try the above. let us know if they reply .
Old Sep 11, 2012, 05:23 PM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
At first I didn't receive any reply from TTT Moneycorp. Then I emailed QSM@moneycorp.com which is for "If you are not happy with how your complaint has been handled". They replied to me, unfortunately they are not able to do anything else than feel sorry for me

If this would have been PayPal I don't think this would have been any problem... We would have got our refund.

However, Moneycorp said the service provided by them is that of a money transfer only and they claim they are not responsible for the goods or service provided to me/us.

Any idea what to do?
Old Sep 11, 2012, 06:00 PM
Joined Aug 2012
7 Posts
It's been recommended that we contact the Consumer Council in Hong Kong to see whether they could offer further advice and assistance:

http://www.consumer.org.hk/website/w...ocomplain.html

However, a Whois Domain search indicates that the registrant of the website is a Mr. Julian Cox, who I note from the traderís website is the companyís CEO. I have his address if anybody wants to write directly to him.

I plan to contact consumer.ork.hk and proceed on their advice.

Any other ideas,anybody?
Old Sep 12, 2012, 07:59 AM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Success!

I contacted Mastercard (here in Sweden) since I payed via my credit card. I told them the whole story and in less than ONE day I received a full refund from them!
Thanks Mastercard!

I don't know if the money comes from FP or if Mastercard took them from their own pocket (through an insurance company).
Last edited by Kopsen; Sep 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old Sep 22, 2012, 08:19 AM
Joined Sep 2012
2 Posts
I have the same situation.
dslobod is offline Find More Posts by dslobod
Last edited by dslobod; Sep 22, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 06:47 AM
Per Ardua ad Astra
Joined Jan 2005
398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitroaidan View Post
enquiries@moneycorp.com

Try the above. let us know if they reply .
I did contact Moneycorp but they were unable to help. Looks like if you paid by debit card you won't get your money back.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 09:39 AM
Joined Sep 2012
2 Posts
I reported to ActionFraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk), but I think there should be a lot of claims to they start do something.
dslobod is offline Find More Posts by dslobod