Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by shanesmadhouse, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:55 AM
Buildings what I enjoy.
Australia, QLD, Witheren
Joined Nov 2007
669 Posts
Gallery
Working space and the fleet currently.

Well it has taken quite some time to be in a position that I can relax and get some time to cater for myself and do a little bit of building and flying.
I have added the latest photo of the SQN from Saints Aircraft Corporation (SAC). Hope you like them as much as I do.
I have recently received a Harvard that I have changed over with some cosmetic surgery to make it look a little like a Wirraway. Working on the Mustang now and going to do like a fantasy scheme I found on the net.

Have photos of my Caribou that fell while I tidying up and its back to the maintenance yard to get her up and flying.

Hope you enjoy the photos.
Shane
(SAC CEO)
shanesmadhouse is offline Find More Posts by shanesmadhouse
Last edited by shanesmadhouse; Aug 25, 2012 at 06:37 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 13, 2012, 07:40 PM
Australia, QLD, Annerley
Joined Mar 2002
315 Posts
Went through your blog, Shane, that scratch-build Caribou is a beauty!
shazi is offline Find More Posts by shazi
Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:36 PM
Buildings what I enjoy.
Australia, QLD, Witheren
Joined Nov 2007
669 Posts
Cheers Shazi,
Yes I love the Bou very much but then I enjoy all of them. I have to say the Bou has sat on the table for too long now waiting to get the wings repaired so really have to pull my finger out and get it done soon. Miss her just sitting there and I really want to try a wheel barrrow touch and go one day with her.

Shane
shanesmadhouse is offline Find More Posts by shanesmadhouse
Old Oct 15, 2012, 06:23 PM
Australia, QLD, Annerley
Joined Mar 2002
315 Posts
One of these days, I'm going to build mine and get her flying with two 2212s, and paint her olive drab just like the one my brother flew. Its one of those planes I've always wanted to build, but never got around to it (like so many other flyers!) Cheers!
shazi is offline Find More Posts by shazi