HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:20 AM
Joined Feb 2011
17 Posts
Careful!
FLIGHTPOWER.CO.UK - Unresponsive again!

Please do not confuse this issue with flightpowerusa who have been responsive and helpful. This issue is a problem with flightpower.co.uk only

Flightpower.co.uk is not responding to requests to fix problems. Flightpower.co.uk is not responding to direct emails or using the webpage message service.

I payed flightpower.co.uk through TTT Moneycorp for product on 20/06/12. The product is not delivered or has any signs of being sent.

Since the order, Flightpower.co.uk has only responded to open threats on rcgroups. Flightpower.co.uk has not communicated any positive or negative reason for non delivery.

I can accept that mail is being lost to spam filters. Right now, I can't find any evidence of that.
CrashMatt is offline Find More Posts by CrashMatt
to remove ads between posts