HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Rotozuk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 02:28 AM
United States, CA, Novato
Joined Sep 2003
5,856 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Off Site
Top Model - Avia, Gin, Swish and Enigma

Best pricing on these excellent planes! Come check 'em out at:
http://www.alofthobbies.com/aircraft/glider.html

And more to come!
Rotozuk is offline Find More Posts by Rotozuk
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2012, 08:06 AM
WINS - Winch In Nose Sailplane
USA, NH
Joined Mar 2008
3,109 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
I noticed that you are not listed as a vendor on RCG. Why not buy a regular add like other businesses. Those are the guys I support with my dollars. This forum is for people selling their stuff. I'd hate to see a trend started with businesses promoting themselves here.
jaizon is offline Find More Posts by jaizon
Old Aug 24, 2012, 10:05 AM
Riverside, CA
United States, CA, Riverside
Joined Nov 2004
100 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Jaizon I agree
RLTBULLDOG is online now Find More Posts by RLTBULLDOG
Old Aug 24, 2012, 01:12 PM
Joined Sep 2003
5,856 Posts
We will be next week. We also support the AMA, local events, host a slope race series, and the community in general. Ask around, I'm sure you will hear only good things about Aloft Hobbies..

Compare our prices and see what you think. For example the Enigma looks identical to another plane that costs $$$ more, yet they come from the same source.

As you can see with my trader rating and my posts here on RC Groups, I am very active here and have contributed directly to the community on a regular basis.

But I agree with you..

-Wayne
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 24, 2012, 01:48 PM
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,379 Posts
Trader Rating: 393
Geez. SoarHeads are supposed to be far more casual.

Fine and very well established contributing member, selling fine products, for fine prices with excellent customer service from a USA based legal shop.

Also, well with RCG rules and morals to post here on his new business.

Quote from RCG Rules;
Please note exceptions,
"We allow one advertisement per week per forum per user. An advertisement is any content designed to sell or publicize an event, good, or service. Note that certain areas of the site (including the classifieds and vendor sections) are exempt from this rule."

Sorry if so and you can delete as desired

Jared
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 24, 2012, 03:35 PM
Joined Jan 2011
21 Posts
Trader Rating: 137
+1 JC.

I've had many dealings with Wayne & have always been satisfied with the result.

Just sayin'

Larry
LAR43 is offline Find More Posts by LAR43
Old Aug 24, 2012, 07:16 PM
Joined Sep 2003
5,856 Posts
Thanks guys!
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 24, 2012, 07:47 PM
USA, CA,
Joined May 2001
1,755 Posts
Trader Rating: 102
Hi Guys,
Wayne, is a great guy to deal with, and he will make you a killer Deal! Excellent Customer
service, and that is what its all about

Joe
Joe Pierson is offline Find More Posts by Joe Pierson
Old Aug 24, 2012, 07:51 PM
Balsa addiction since age 3
Upstate NY
Joined May 2005
1,275 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I second that - I placed an order and the stuff showed up so quickly, packed well. I love the stuff you guys are carrying - just finished an eglider or would have bought the Avia.
ScottSails is offline Find More Posts by ScottSails
Old Aug 24, 2012, 09:53 PM
Joined Sep 2003
5,856 Posts
Thanks guys, we are working hard to build a nice inventory of quality products.

Joe - I have some rough numbers for you.. Just need to catch up on a few loose ends here.

-Wayne
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 24, 2012, 11:02 PM
Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,892 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
I typically ignore commercial ads unless something I'm specifically researching pops up.
I have seen Rotozuk's f/s and otherwise threads an appreciate the time & effort taken to share the details that an ad simply can't.
It's also nice to see another US dealer springing up.
If your someone that doesn't appreciate it,it's real easy for you to go somewhere else and most probably appreciated that you would go somewhere else instead of trying to force your perceptions upon the rest of us.
Skies
Jay.
P.S. What Jared said.
AirBornOne is online now Find More Posts by AirBornOne
Old Aug 25, 2012, 12:34 PM
building season is here.
United States, OR, Silverton
Joined Nov 2008
940 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
My name is Sam and I'm addicted to sailplanes.

Thank you Alofthobbies for making our hobby more accicible for all of us. Rotozuk your doing a great job of finding products that are realiable and sensibly priced.

I look forward to seeing more great things from Alofthobbies. Happy to see your joining the sponsor rankings so this will be a none issue going forward
seaspb is offline Find More Posts by seaspb
Old Aug 25, 2012, 12:51 PM
setting CG with ceiling fan on
USA, CA, Bakersfield
Joined Apr 2010
509 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Jumping on the bandwagon for Aloft! Great service and practically local.
bluzharp is offline Find More Posts by bluzharp
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:11 PM
United States, CA, Tehachapi
Joined Jul 2004
1,596 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I am on board with Alofthobbies too. I like the site and finally someone had the good sense to make the Mefisto available in the US again. I would like to be in line when they are back in stock.

I know my Tehachapi sloping partner in crime Mark Woods speaks very highly of Wayne and what he is trying to bring to the community.

Simply put, quality products at a great price, what a concept.

Jim
Tehachapi Jim is online now Find More Posts by Tehachapi Jim
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:52 PM
Joined Sep 2003
5,856 Posts
Thanks all for the support!

We are bringing in the entire line of Blejzyk kits to North America! We should have the next shipment in about a month or so, and the rest a few weeks later. We will be stocking slope and thermal versions of most of the kits. The slope versions will feature stronger fuselages, faster airfoils, and the Mefisto Slope will get a heavier wing joiner. (6MM is going to be marginal in my ballasted build.)

Want a TopModel plane, but don't see it listed on our site? Just drop me an email and I'll be happy to get you a quote. We look forward to stocking more and more of these planes. I have been very impressed with all of them so far. We can get spare parts too.

We have also made agreements to get some very rare PSS kits on the shelves.. Hopefully they will start showing soon. We are also contracting with some small builders to offer their kits.

So basically, we have been working hard to chase down some really good kits for you all!

We also have other goodies.. FrSky is probably the best radio system available today, and it is only getting better as they continue to add features and choices. We are the main North American distributor for FrSky and often times the price leader for the world. If you are on Spektrum or frequecy, you should take a close look at this system, I guarantee you will be happy you did!

-Wayne
Site Sponsor