HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 23, 2012, 08:56 PM
Velcro = lawn dart
Joined Jul 2003
928 Posts
Discussion
Parkzone night vapor TX and orange rx??

I haven't flown in years.. long before DSM2 / 2.4 radios were available. I got a night vapor RTF and now im hooked again.. I want to get out a few of my old planes (Hellrazor, SA Cap 25E, Sig Bristol Scout) but dont wanna upgrade to and expensive TX. If I put an orange rx (Spectrum Compatible I think) in my old planes could I bind it to the Nightvapor TX ?

Thanks
Goleith is offline Find More Posts by Goleith
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 09:20 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Aug 2009
961 Posts
Its a low power transmitter, its going to have a severely reduced range. Its meant for slow UMicros. If cheap DSM2 is your goal, Spektrum/E-Flite DX4E's and HP6DSM's are full range and go for pretty cheap here and on Ebay.
pach is offline Find More Posts by pach
Old Aug 23, 2012, 09:21 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ridgewood ,NJ
Joined Jan 2000
3,578 Posts
Joe.....You are always pushing the envelope ......... Find someone with a DX5e for around 40 dollars and get some orange receivers and you're done
dr.E is offline Find More Posts by dr.E
Old Aug 23, 2012, 10:57 PM
Velcro = lawn dart
Joined Jul 2003
928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E View Post
Joe.....You are always pushing the envelope ......... Find someone with a DX5e for around 40 dollars and get some orange receivers and you're done
But I like how small the little TX is in my tiny female like hands

What do you mean velcro is not the best way to attach a wing to a plane
Goleith is offline Find More Posts by Goleith