HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 03:26 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
For Sale
Orange Mod very very light 450 pro clone frame ARF with many 450 pro spares 95 shipd

Ready to move these. REPOST REDUCTION
Got plastic head links and pro lipo tray and tail servo holder(for back in the frame) this has both options with both servo holders and both size push rods 95 shipped firm with rx and a (bunch of new spare frame parts etc. As stated below I have an orange and white version(black boom) white paddles landing gear and tail rotors. 175 shipped for both with all the parts below and some more parts. I need to get ready to move.
Ignore prices below.

All Orange and black Fusuno 450 Pro GT.
Very Light copmplete arf with many spares 117.
13 to ship with tracking.

I've been building a couple of these for a few months. Now therye all done and my wife is pregnant and we're moving so Im passing it on to someone else. i was waiting on the tt bearing and lipo tray and now theyre here.

The front lipo tray is 450 pro tray and new as well just not pictured in some pics to see the small metal frame blocks. There is black metal tail servo horns on boom and small tail servo push rod for that, and a longer tail servo push rod if someone wants the tail servo under the frame. It has an Align flybar and 450 pro clone black metal head and tail. This arf includes everything but the pro head linkage but I am getting in the head plstic linkage pieces along with an orange main gear that I will send on when it gets here.

Other spares are also new and include

Align main shaft
Align blade holder
fly bar, -the one on it is Align
tail torque tube gears.
fiber boom mount set
motor mount
horizontal stab fin mounts
bottom CF frame plate and extra metal mount pieces
a whole tail block with metal rods

I also have a complete white and orange set up -( whit paddles, landing gear and tail blades) with a like new EXI 450 V2 head for the same price if someone wants it. If you want both Ill take 10 off and send together with 2 receivers and some more spares.

blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
to remove ads between posts