HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Conehead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 08:38 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,110 Posts
Discussion
Air Show this weekend

This weekend is the BARC's late summer air show. We fly at Thompsonville Airport and there will be a number of turbines, some large Extras, a couple of Sukhois, and lots of other aircraft.

I plan to take my camera, get some pictures and will post them here on Sunday night if I am not too tired. The air show is on Saturday, the club raises money for the Thompsonville Airport, since the village of Thompsonville doesn't do much to help with the finances for the airport, so our twice yearly air shows raises money for them.

We do a 50/50 raffle, the airport people do the food and get all the money from that. The club shares the proceeds of the 50/50 raffle with the airport authority.

We do two raffles, one in the morning, one in the afternoon.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is online now Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
to remove ads between posts