HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Braddock, VC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 04:13 AM
dover, kent, UK
Joined Apr 2003
415 Posts
Discussion
Change of Direction!

I mentioned earlier that my enthusiasm for modelling was declining, well to cut a long story short, I've stopped. Kept my favourite models and unbuilt kits plus all the engines and radio gear and taken up hunting again.
Right now it's woodpigeons and rabbits but hey, fresh meat tastes great.
The woodpigeon (woodie) is a favourite, because there's not too much meat I just crown them and throw the carcase with wings, legs etc away.
I carefully pare the breast meat from the bone, about 3 -4 crowns is ok for 4 adults, grind the meat up and use it in bolognaise sauce for the most tasty spaghetti bolognaise I've had in a while.
In the meantime, should I want to indulge in modelling again I've got the gear just to get up and go after buying a few batteries.
Braddock, VC is offline Find More Posts by Braddock, VC
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Build Blog Page 21
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2012, 05:04 AM
ค๔๔เςtє๔ t๏ R/C
United States, WA, University Place
Joined Jul 2012
221 Posts
Sounds delicious!

I envy the fact that you can just stop rcing, to me its an addiction

But to each his own. Happy hunting haha