HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 22, 2012, 12:14 AM
consta
MADERA C.A
Joined Aug 2008
103 Posts
Help!
who can help me with a solution to work the fatsharck headtracker of predator, with m

Hi ,someone who can help me with a solution to work the fatsharck headtracker of predator, with my Futaba 9C Radio.
Buy the cable to connect my Futaba 9C With Me fatsharck predator but I can not work and do the setup of my radio and use a different brand head tracker and my radio works fine but when I try to connect my fatsharck predator does nothing, someone with any suggestions. thanks

consta
consta is offline Find More Posts by consta
to remove ads between posts