HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Aug 21, 2012, 05:56 PM
United States, NC, Greensboro
Joined Jun 2012
101 Posts
Discussion
3d Hobby Shop crappy CS

Has anyone else had absolutely awful customer service from 3dhs? This order has been an absolute disaster!! I ordered 2 things that are in stock on Monday 8/20 at 9am in the morning.. It is now Tuesday 7pm and it still has NOT shipped.. I sent an email.. But its the same BS you get from all hobby companies.. 24 to 48 hour response.. I think HK has better CS than this.. I wanted an OSIRIS but I think ill look elsewhere now... I hear they are moving.. that should not matter.. If my company pulled this crap.. we would have been out of business a long time ago..

WOW!!!
cedwards72 is online now Find More Posts by cedwards72
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2012, 07:22 PM
I live my life 8oz at a time..
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,010 Posts
Nothing says an order has to be shipped within 12 or 24hrs no? I think a few days to process an order is reasonable.
I actually placed an order on Friday Aug 17th which still hasn't shipped and I am not freaked out. After a week maybe, but a few days is ok in my book.
The last company I would describe with crappy CS is 3DHS. How many other companies you can call up and speak with the "ceo" for 20 mins for aircraft selection help? They take care amazingly of their customers. I don't think it is fair to call their CS crappy given the facts that you mentioned. Did you try and call them up for example (and )? How having an order not shipped in 24hrs makes an order a disaster?

Right after I placed my 3DHS order, I actually placed an order from amazon and that order hasn't shipped as well and I don't think any less of Amazon.

Sorry, but I disagree...
arnav is offline Find More Posts by arnav
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 21, 2012, 07:51 PM
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
4,965 Posts
This is a joke right? Sarcasm at the most correct? If so, guess ya had to be there.

If not, it's simply stunning what consumers expect today. Perhaps in the future shops will sent stuff out BEFORE you even order it, but that would probably get complaints too. Never dealt with this company myself, but I suspect you'll hear from their customers. As noted above, poor service is NOT their calling card.

Brick and mortar stores would probably suit your expectations:

http://www.yellowpages.com/greensbor...reensboro%20NC
porcia83 is online now Find More Posts by porcia83
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 22, 2012, 07:55 AM
United States, NC, Greensboro
Joined Jun 2012
101 Posts
First Off let me start by saying... I work in a business that ships worldwide.. If we dont have the order turned around in 6 hours or less.. Customers cancel the order and buy elsewhere.. Maybe I was a little quick in judging them on their CS..

Quote:
I actually placed an order on Friday Aug 17th which still hasn't shipped
They clearly state on their site they were closed Aug 15th through 19th for Huckfest.. That is why I ordered on the 20th.. I order from them cause they are in the US so I was hoping for a quick turnaround on the order as I live in the same country.. The last order I placed with them was processed and shipped relatively fast and that is why i went back to them..

Quote:
Never dealt with this company myself
If you haven't ordered or dealt with them your comments are NOT welcome here.. This post was strictly for constructive criticism ONLY!!!

Update: order was shipped on Thursday 8/23/12 and I personally plan to call them and speak with the owner/CEO and offer my apologies for criticizing his business.. Like I said I love their planes and plan to order one.. Just thought 4 days to ship was EXTREME..
cedwards72 is online now Find More Posts by cedwards72
Last edited by cedwards72; Aug 24, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
Closed Thread