HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 21, 2012, 04:52 PM
Joined Aug 2012
15 Posts
Discussion
i need help finding chris shannon....help, please....

hello,
for those of you who know or knew MINHUAHUA years ago, i need help trying to find his slope friend, chris shannon. if any one of the slopers who reads this has any info please get in touch with me...its a very sensitive issue.

thank you, minhuahuas wife, darliene.
minhuahuas wife is offline Find More Posts by minhuahuas wife
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2012, 05:11 PM
Confirmed Chronic
Pacific Palisades, CA
Joined Jul 2004
9,216 Posts

screamin' eagle is offline Find More Posts by screamin' eagle
Old Aug 21, 2012, 07:16 PM
Sane til the lift starts!
Laguna Beach, CA
Joined Jun 2008
10,190 Posts
Oh boy, this might be a can of worms. Everybody please be kind to Darliene.
kpeevyhouse is offline Find More Posts by kpeevyhouse
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 22, 2012, 12:13 AM
Sane til the lift starts!
Laguna Beach, CA
Joined Jun 2008
10,190 Posts
By the way, "MINHUAHUA" had changed his username to "Chief High Horse".

And I should have asked...... is Dave OK?

-Keith
kpeevyhouse is offline Find More Posts by kpeevyhouse
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 22, 2012, 01:53 AM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,267 Posts
*sigh*

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Last edited by Mark Wood; Aug 22, 2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: the truth
Old Aug 22, 2012, 03:02 AM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
23,139 Posts
Dear Wife of Mr X ,,,, I'm pretty sure that help for Dave may be very thin on the ground after his treatment of his friends .However His actions should not reflect on you Good luck with your search
steve wenban is offline Find More Posts by steve wenban
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:19 AM
That Freeking Laird Guy
United States, CA, Riverside
Joined Feb 2002
9,065 Posts
I suppose it is possible that Darlene doesn't know that Dave took off with thousands of dollars worth of other peoples stuff and never returned it (or the money he was paid to assemble the equipment).
TFLG is offline Find More Posts by TFLG
Last edited by TFLG; Aug 22, 2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:19 AM
Summer... is my time of year
United States, CA, San Juan Capistrano
Joined May 2011
6,749 Posts

After reading that...

doesn't sound like Dave is "OK"

wherever he is...

Rubio
67econoline is online now Find More Posts by 67econoline
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:01 AM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,267 Posts
*sigh*

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Last edited by Mark Wood; Aug 22, 2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: the truth
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:49 AM
Joined Aug 2012
15 Posts
ok everyone...to the pplwho david flew with...he's dead. he ws killed in a home invasion and he saved my life when the intruder had me at gun point. these last 3 years have been tough...for allof you out there...he did not steal your stuff i have everything. i dont know what belongs to whom but basically we lost everything during these 3 years. his job, our home, our adoption, everything. david had no way how to tell ppl this ...he was hurt, his moral sunk down to the ground, he hit rock bottom....what do you do to help a person who hates himself because he blames himself for our situation. he didn't know how to do this...as it is, we had to move to the high desert...i dont want haters on this page...i knew the only person that truly liked david and didnt judge us was chris and now with the help of the tiny few that responded to me i found him and he knows of davids passing. so for those of you who hate david and wont throw water on him if he was burning...dont bother, he is going to be cremated. thank you for reading this post. the only other person i would like to get in contact with is another person who lived here in CA and moved to Arkansas, i think...i forgot his name. anyways, my husband died saving me from the intruder that broke into our home. he stole nothing except my husband and my dogs.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 12:28 PM
United States, WA, Port Orchard
Joined Feb 2011
844 Posts
Whoa!
Crash Prone is offline Find More Posts by Crash Prone
Old Aug 22, 2012, 01:05 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
23,139 Posts
Darlene ,I am sorry for your loss, but if only he had confided in one of his friends and they could have passed on Dave's plight .This group of guys have pretty big hearts when it comes to helping out a fellow flyer . I hope that the future is brighter for you .Good luck and god bless
steve wenban is offline Find More Posts by steve wenban
Old Aug 22, 2012, 01:13 PM
Joined Aug 2012
15 Posts
thank you steve, he tried....but sadly it failed...there was only anger in many ppl which i understand. i know everyone has their own personal feelings towards david but i lived with this and his pain...david was remorseful which is why when we moved we took everything bc he didn't want any of the planes mold, or equipment lost...he wanted to keep everything together so it would go to the appropriate ppl. in time, everything would have been returned but these last 3 years we had way more important things to think of...like rent, food, transportation...i am telling you all...we lost our lives and we needed to start over. at the time of his death, we still had nothing., but yet, someone chose our home to rob ...too bad, bc now the robber didnt take anything of value that we had except my love, david.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 01:52 PM
Confirmed Chronic
Pacific Palisades, CA
Joined Jul 2004
9,216 Posts
Removed
screamin' eagle is offline Find More Posts by screamin' eagle
Last edited by screamin' eagle; Aug 22, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 01:56 PM
Joined Aug 2012
15 Posts
screamin eagle, i am sorry but i dont know who you are. i wish you wouldnt have posted that up...its private. but now that its upand if some of you would like to attend to give your condolences only, not complaints or criticism, then youmay attend. i should warn all of you though, my family is part of law enforcement and if there is any drama or scenes, those ppl involved will be removed. got it. i have to take care of myself and my husband. thank you all, darliene