HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Scirocco14, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 04:36 PM
Asheville, NC
Joined Mar 2009
282 Posts
Discussion
Changes and updates

Well, the Thomas Morse Scout wasn't in my hangar for long. I decided to trade it for a .50 size nitro heli. Ended up with an older Compass Knight 3D 50 heli in good shape and with updated electronics. I would have enjoyed the WWI Warbird, but the guy I traded with really wanted one and I ended up with my first nitro heli.

Also I am almost done with the Kyosho PT-19 ARF restoration. Should be able to fly it this weekend. I just need to glue on the windshields, the rollbar , and make some numbers for the sides. Did a full radio system check, checked all the throws, the CG, and did an engine run-up. This little Saito FA-56 purrs like a kitten at idle and roars like a lion at full throttle!

Happy Flying!

Mark
Scirocco14 is offline Find More Posts by Scirocco14
to remove ads between posts