forcehobby@ebay (=rchobby2011@ebay) mini MultiWii SE - worst service ever
unfortunately I have to inform others on the worst service I ever received from an ebay seller.
Name is forcehobby.
Product is Mini RC Upgraded version MultiWii SE Standard Edition Flight Controller v1.0 DIY
0, ordered and paypal'd June 24th,
1. they sent me the wrong non-mini board,
2. received and reported July 5th.
3. they force conversation for 'clearing' to private email
4. they keep requesting photos for proof, if replying at all
5. I repeatedly send photos, asking what they want to see?
6. seller answers only with delays and after repeated requests.
7. July 29th, seller demands return of wrong product
- by now product is 8$ cheaper, 5 weeks wasted, payment for return shipping unclear
8. I open a case at ebay
9. now the seller suddenly responds quickly.
10. further back and forth - I write a list of 3 points I want them to do, receive an answer to one point only, you get the idea
11. Aug. 20th - I have the replacement product in hand, postage fee has been transferred to my paypal; no response on the 8$ price drop or the wasted time and energy, no compensation offer.
Next time I go to the post office I will send them the wrong product back and be done with it.
Hopefully, I will never have to deal with forcehobby again. - which may be kinda difficult as they seem to be equal to rchobby2011@ebay. At least I ordered from forcehobby and rchobby via ebay at the same time and received both items in one envelope.
So if you know other ebay names they go by, feel free to warn me.
If this happens to you, from my experience I advise you to open an ebay 'case' immediatelly. It seems to be the only way to get a half decent response.
This was my first bad experience after several hundred when buying overseas.
12. Aug. 24th the dealer obviously never read my messages from beginning to end. I always included the question how he was going to compensate for
a. the hassle and delay
b. the reduced cost for which the product was available in the meantime
Only now the dealer's answer was he'd paypal me the price difference if I changed my ebay feedback from negative to positive. Not sure why that would be worth that much to him now.
Anyway, the negative feedback stands. Errors can happen but there's different ways resolving those. forcehobby did a real bad job on resolving theirs till the end.
I bought my first CRIUS MultiWii lite from rchobby2011. It was chinese new year then ( :banghead: ) and the seller informed that he couldn't ship it till 20 days later. I agreed. He promptly shipped it but they wouldn't just give me the tracking number! I had to coaxe him to shoot me a mail with the tracking number. He gave it atlast.... the day before I received it. lol
But NOT good service.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Crius mini MWC MultiWii SE Standard Edition flight control board||eyeinsky1||Multirotor Electronics||7||Sep 10, 2013 01:08 PM|
|Discussion||Flying Tigers... worst air war movie ever?||UlteriorModem||Life, The Universe, and Politics||45||Jun 26, 2012 06:20 AM|
|Careful!||hobbyking worst customer service ever||Ryhza||Electric Heli Talk||12||Mar 19, 2012 09:08 PM|
|Deeteeenterprises -- WORST service ever!!!||DarkYDK||Vendor Talk||45||Aug 09, 2005 11:43 PM|