HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by WarbirdNerd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 22, 2003, 07:48 PM
Joined Nov 2003
963 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FREE Yak-23 Archive Video with plane purchase.

Ok,

Now I don't know if there will be any interest in this offer, but I liked the video and enjoyed watching it while building my RBCKit Yak-23.

Banner ads will reflect the offer in the next few days here at RCGroups.com but just thought I'd get the offer out there.

Would really love some input on this offer, just wondering if these old black&white goverment tapes are useful for those of you thinking about building a particular plane.

If not maybe I'll just go back to free ground shipping.

www.Warbirds-RC.com , look under the products link.

Best wishes to all!

Markos
WarbirdNerd is offline Find More Posts by WarbirdNerd
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2003, 08:31 PM
Big Kid / Big Toys
Ontario Canada
Joined Feb 2003
269 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
yak-32

the yak-32 looks to be a very interesting plane , I like the edf jets and have been drawn back to the yak as I look for my next build

Is the plane a good flyer once built , as I am a much better builder than flyer.

also , this bungee launching , is it always aa home built cause I sure
haven't found anywhere to buy them except jepe and the hose monster
any input ?
gruntdog is offline Find More Posts by gruntdog
Old Nov 22, 2003, 08:47 PM
Joined Nov 2003
963 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Yak-23

Gruntdog,

I have yet to fly mine (maybe in the next day or two) I'm still working on the panel lines and going to put on the waterslide decals.

One of the reasons I decided to build the Yak-23 is because Rob, the owner of RBCKits, Ton the designer along with a number of others who own it have indicated it flys quite nicely and has no bad habits.

I've put some video up (it's hidden under the picture of the Yak on the main page www.Warbirds-RC.com.) You can check it out and see how you feel about it. I'm planning to take some high quality video on my maiden and will post it later too.

I purchased the VESA launcher from HL, but I paid almost $100 for it, kind of rich for my blood. But I wanted a nice setup that could fold up and be put beind my truck seat. Will send you some pics if you want.

I'll do my best to answer any questions you have, Best wishes...

Markos
WarbirdNerd is offline Find More Posts by WarbirdNerd
Closed Thread