HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by flohio117, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 08:58 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,675 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
For Sale
V120d02s plus parts and upgraded m120 plus parts

Here's what I'm wanting to get rid of simply bc they both are just sitting in there cases and not flying. I'd like to get rid of both heli's and there accessories and all of the brand new parts and stuff that comes along with them for $600 for it all yes both heli's and parts. Look at the links to see what you would get don't mind the prices on the links.

The v120d02s here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1642928

M120d01 here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1642923
flohio117 is offline Find More Posts by flohio117
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 21, 2012, 07:33 AM
Heli Nation
bato757's Avatar
United States, PA, York
Joined Mar 2012
15 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I Would like the case for the v120. Are you willing to sell it?
bato757 is offline Find More Posts by bato757
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2012, 08:49 AM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,675 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by bato757 View Post
I Would like the case for the v120. Are you willing to sell it?
Ing to sell everything together not part out sorry. I have someone interested in the m120 so if you want the v120 and all the stuff we could work that out
flohio117 is offline Find More Posts by flohio117
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2012, 07:05 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Chowchilla
Joined Aug 2009
962 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117 View Post
Ing to sell everything together not part out sorry. I have someone interested in the m120 so if you want the v120 and all the stuff we could work that out
I'd say part the stuff because no one wants to pay like $400 on a micro heli.....
helikido is online now Find More Posts by helikido
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2012, 04:31 PM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,675 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by helikido View Post
I'd say part the stuff because no one wants to pay like $400 on a micro heli.....
the thing with what your not seeing is that there not just getting a micro heli. there also getting a case and tons of spare parts. so they wont need to order anything if they break anything bc there getting brand new parts with the heli. all said and done what im asking is way cheaper for everything someone would get if they bought all the parts im including and the travel case.
flohio117 is offline Find More Posts by flohio117
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 01:51 AM
Registered User
United States, CA, Chowchilla
Joined Aug 2009
962 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohio117 View Post
the thing with what your not seeing is that there not just getting a micro heli. there also getting a case and tons of spare parts. so they wont need to order anything if they break anything bc there getting brand new parts with the heli. all said and done what im asking is way cheaper for everything someone would get if they bought all the parts im including and the travel case.
I see your point. But many who are looking forward for a heli like to buy the heli first, then buy the parts they break. people don't want to buy something that they THINK, notice I said think, will not need. Its all your choice and indeed their might be someone who wants a package like this.
helikido is online now Find More Posts by helikido
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2012, 07:17 AM
DroneWorksUSA.net
flohio117's Avatar
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Dec 2011
3,675 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by helikido View Post
I see your point. But many who are looking forward for a heli like to buy the heli first, then buy the parts they break. people don't want to buy something that they THINK, notice I said think, will not need. Its all your choice and indeed their might be someone who wants a package like this.
If people fly helis than they know the more parts the better because they crash slot lmao but I see your point. I just hope someone notices that they would save alot of money bc I'm selling brand new parts for cheaper then a store, and your buying it all at once where as if you just buy the broken parts you are paying way more. Simply because your buying from a store so the initial price is high and shipping on each order over time gets really expensive.
flohio117 is offline Find More Posts by flohio117
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The best most beastly motor upgrade for my v120d02s? helikido Micro Helis 9 Jul 29, 2012 01:21 PM
Discussion Upgrade Options for Walkera 120CPs using V120D02S Parts zadaw Micro Helis 224 Jun 12, 2012 09:46 AM
For Sale FS: Walkera M120 w/Upgrades and Walkera 2801 Pro! itbvolks Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 May 08, 2012 04:59 PM
Sold Real Flight G3.5 plus real flight G5 upgrade plus add ons sagomon Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 1 Mar 13, 2012 09:00 PM