Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 16, 2012, 07:29 PM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lboogie View Post

If you already have Rhino, I recommend MadCAM for the CAM tool paths. MadCAM has far exceeded my expectations. I have the 4Axis version. Jokim is the main man at MadCAD and has never let me down. Every time I had an question he had the right answer the first time, every time.

I finally decided on MadCAM based on:l9

1) What it can do per dollar spent
2) Ease of use inside of Rhino
3) Availability of tutorials and direct help from the software's creator
4) No reoccurring costs

I called up Novedge and negotiated a price after I did the full trial period.

I can't say enough good about MadCAM for Rhino 4. Jokim wrote this software for use in his own mold manufacturing business, he uses it every day to build molds for industry.

I don't have any affiliation with any of these companies other than being a very satisfied Rhino4 + MadCAM user.

Regards,
L
I'll add a +1 to Rhino with Madcam.

I shopped and tried many others and finally ended up with those two for CNC design and machining.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:10 PM
Glendale,Az.
Joined Oct 2004
3,536 Posts
I have been looking at this one- they seem really sturdy.
Veloxcnc.com

doug
dougmontgomery is offline Find More Posts by dougmontgomery
Last edited by dougmontgomery; Oct 17, 2012 at 05:35 PM.