HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:31 AM
Pass me some zip-ties!
United States, FL, Gainesville
Joined Nov 2006
2,559 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarro View Post
I read several forums, when someone ask a question they just reply "read the manual" that is a fantastic customer support.
anyway it's not suitable for nitro helis because they use CRAP sensors, many people have lot of vibrations with NAZA-H
it's a product made by chinese people it has nothing to do with VBAR made by germans!
If you are basing your opinion based on thread comments and not actual customer support experience, then you may want to get another hobby. Every product will have detractors. There is no way that everyone will be happy with every product. I'm not sure what your Chinese and German people compared to Naza and Vbar statement was for even after reading it several times. But are you saying because Naza was made by Chinese people it's bad? DJI specifically says that the Naza-H is not for Nitro Helis. So if you don't want it anyway because it's Chinese, that should not apply to you. I have several vbars and a Naza H that I am testing. They each have their purpose. Vbar is incredible for 3D. Naza-H has GPS hold and some other features. By the way, I am neither Chinese nor German and I'd give a Mikado (Vbar) or DJI (Naza-H) a big hearty handshake and go flying with either or both if they were near.
HansAuf is online now Find More Posts by HansAuf
to remove ads between posts