HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 19, 2012, 09:26 AM
I hate waiting for parts
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Apr 2001
6,254 Posts
Discussion
Two puffed batteries, requesting refund

A couple of weeks ago, I placed an order for nine 35" Popwings and eight GensAce 3s 1300 mAh batteries. All planes, at least on initial inspection, arrived without issue. Out of the 8 batteries, 1 of them was puffed. I contacted customer service and they shipped me out another battery. I received the replacement battery yesterday (Saturday) and it too, was puffed.

Since I have now received two defective batteries, I am requesting a refund for that one battery. I have been communicating with "Sarah" and sent her pictures yesterday along with the request for a refund. I was told to destroy the first battery and I did that yesterday. The 2nd battery remains untouched and I'm happy to send it back if required. Please reply to let me know my request for a refund has been granted. Thank you.
Mike_Then is online now Find More Posts by Mike_Then
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: I gots me a Goblin!
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:43 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
335 Posts
What is your order number for the Popwings and battery?

-Charlie
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Aug 20, 2012, 03:29 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Joined Apr 2001
6,254 Posts
Hi Charlie, the two order numbers are order 289569 and order 289564. The first number, I believe, is the original order. I have already heard from Sarah and she said she will "request to have me issued a refund". Can you confirm this is the case?
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 20, 2012, 08:22 PM
I hate waiting for parts
Joined Apr 2001
6,254 Posts
Got a confirmation that a refund will be sent to me in a few days for the battery. Thanks for taking care of this for me.
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 27, 2012, 10:55 AM
I hate waiting for parts
Joined Apr 2001
6,254 Posts
Got my refund. Thanks guys.
RCG Plus Member