Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:08 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
Sold
Traxxas E-revo VXL 1/16 With lots of extra CHEAP

Pulled off from my Craigslist listing:

I am selling my E-Revo, I find myself enjoying planes much more.
I have a few upgrades/new parts, including:
New Rear Diff, installed a few batteries ago.
Diff shims, (In both diffs) You won't be able to strip them with these in.
RPM A-Arms, all around (Practically indestructable, and if you break them they give you new ones for free)
Tan and Black shock springs (Originals included)
Aluminum Center Driveshaft
3 Extra sets of Servo Gears
Extra bearing for a driveshaft
Parallel adapter (homemeade)
Golden Horizons Aluminum axle carriers, Original axle carriers (knuckles) included, one is broken.
All original A Arms, (one is broken, can be easily fixed with glue and CF yarn)
Just installed a new chassis about 3 runs ago. I also took everything apart and re-greased the diffs, changed shock oil, and oiled everything else.
Comes with everything that you would get out of the box too,(Except for rear wing, new one is $5) plus transmitter battieries Original box included
I used velcro to hold the cover on, and it looks much cleaner and it is MUCH easier to take the cover off and on.
I put duct tape inside the cover/body, my friend told me to do it, and it adds strength when needed. A few cooling holes are cut in the cover also. Cover is kinda beat up, from pulling wheelies and landing on its back and scraping on the pavement. The front bumper is a bit damdged too, but it still works fine.

I have two regular aluminum driveshafts, but they gave me a lot of trouble, and the screws bent, (they can be found here) so all you need is a few of those and you can use the rear aluminum driveshafts.
Comes with two 2S 2200 20C Lipos, and two Traxxas 1200mah 6cell NiMh batteries, plus two wall chargers for the NiMh's. DO NOT CHARGE THE LIPOS WITH THESE CHARGERS.
Deans connectors have been put on everything.

$225 Firm No trades. Yes...I'm actually serious
More pics on request for serious buyers only.
I AM WILLING TO SHIP-YOU PAY SHIPPING
PM me or text me at 507- four1three-5eight7nine

Edit:Cant believe I have to say this, BUT I'm NOT SPLITTING THE FRIGGIN BUNDLE!!
Alex Schauer is online now Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Last edited by Alex Schauer; Aug 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread