HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 17, 2012, 07:53 AM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
NineEagles 228 Tx weird problem

Hi,

I am a beginner to the RC hobby and I am having serious good fun with it

My wife bought me the NE 228 recently as a gift and to be honest it is a bit out of my league as I am a beginner. Crashed it a few times and it was working fine, then suddenly yesterday the TX started acting really weird.

The heli would suddenly start to take off even though I hadn't applied throttle. Seems like the throttle was stuck at 100 and it wouldn't go down to 0.

I would get the LCD display at 0 and then suddenly it would take off again.

So, I reset the tx, rebound both of them, reset the various settings and so on but it still did it.

My questions are :

Do you think the TX is busted ( I didn't drop it or anything ) ?

Do you think the heli receiver settings or something are busted because I crashed it a few times ?

It is an awesome heli, but like I said, a bit too much for me to take on as I am a newb. I am downgrading to the 328 until I get experienced enough.

Any tips would be great.

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks.
sigforce is offline Find More Posts by sigforce
to remove ads between posts