SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 23, 2012, 02:46 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivien Y View Post
And this, share more about this cool frame under YS products thread Area Looks like one more new complete system will be coming soon.:

http://bbs.5imx.com/bbs/viewthread.p...extra=page%3D1

Video
http://www.tudou.com/v/2tWkLGlvy-E/&...04_02_99/v.swf
Once other manufacturers start making the same system, it is inevitable that the best system will win. So, I would suggest that Ecilop start focusing on making their system the best and stop trying to defend a patent application that they won't get, because the invention is not theirs.

At one stage I was actually felling sorry for them, but now that I have seen the Skycam, we must thank Ecilops for showing us how the Skycam can be used on a Multirotor, and instead of cables holding the Skycam system, it is a frame and 6 motors.
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 02:49 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salocin View Post
Spell Ecilop backwards, perhaps call them and complain.
LOL .... That is good. I didn't see that.
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Aug 23, 2012, 04:45 AM
Joined Jul 2012
429 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaitsevsky View Post
Quality of this photoshopped official image represents the way zero-guys are caring about quality. Can any photographer buy this equipment for filming?

One more example of an excellence in a photo-presentation of the photo-product:
Zaitsevsky: the second picture are took by FPV MODEL, not ZERO UAV, we work together but not for them, no body pay us to do that. instead we pay higher than market price to get it and show to the world,we want share more to hobbies instead keep the secret,

Vivian: you don't have to feel bad about it
fpvmodels is offline Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 23, 2012, 04:47 AM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
586 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robone View Post
Once other manufacturers start making the same system, it is inevitable that the best system will win. So, I would suggest that Ecilop start focusing on making their system the best and stop trying to defend a patent application that they won't get, because the invention is not theirs.

At one stage I was actually felling sorry for them, but now that I have seen the Skycam, we must thank Ecilops for showing us how the Skycam can be used on a Multirotor, and instead of cables holding the Skycam system, it is a frame and 6 motors.
Couter-balanced camera mount invented in 1931, Patent US2007215
Steadicam - human body supported mount, first patent US4017168
Skycam - cable supported mount, first patent US4625938
Ecilop - camera rotation control, first patent LT5816, copying of the technology is allowed without royalty, but with a link to the original.
Zero - Misappropriation of authorship.
Zaitsevsky is offline Find More Posts by Zaitsevsky
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Zaitsevsky; Aug 23, 2012 at 05:29 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 05:30 AM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
586 Posts
Quote:
it can help well if any user has a problem while using similar frame like ECILOP, of course its YS controller supports ECILOP as well, and create the better stable effect. In my opinion, it's a solution to meet most users' need and requirements with most helpful purpose but NOT a frame ONLY in theory which is trying to piss off any other people or company.
misconception of a single block was explained here

and here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=842

I'm working on a new commercial controller, which will work like ECILOP-2 with a "heading hold" mode. But separate gyroscopes are used for each axle to prevent an error of a tilted gyro.
Ecilop 2 (1 min 18 sec)

Ecilop-2 test in windy conditions (2 min 5 sec)
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Zaitsevsky; Aug 23, 2012 at 05:36 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 05:33 AM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
586 Posts
deleted copy
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 23, 2012, 05:48 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
I have learned one thing from this forum about crappy Chinese copies of stuff and publicity.
You can whine about copied / stolen stuff all day. They do not care. Your whining just attracts more not so bright users who can't or don't want to care about honesty. However there is a bright and positive side to this. The copied project will die by itself once the copiers run out of stuff to steal or get bored.
case in point : grabbit flight control.
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 23, 2012, 05:54 AM
Joined Jan 2011
1,057 Posts
Quote:
Haha, dear nicodh, your principles not to buy YS just because of Vivien Y? I may have to say "sorry!!" first if that's true But other more Zero UAV staff are always welcoming you and other customer's joining, contact them get what you need, I believe they're sincere and alwaying trying to be helpful to all customers.

Hopyfully the principle was not began and produced from any products, if this is true, Vivien will have to have nothing to say!
It's not you vivi. It's about the company that produce the copylop. I don't care about you, you are not my friend, I don't know.
nicodh is offline Find More Posts by nicodh
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 23, 2012, 05:56 AM
jab
Unregistered User
Joined Aug 2007
1,082 Posts
The world has become a strange place this last couple of decades. Adapting and improving existing technology to work with new applications as they become available, has been an integral part of innovation for as long as people have existed.
Imagine if Xerox who pretty much invented the graphics user interface in the early 80's behaved like todays Apple vs Samsung. There would be no Windows or Mac, like today, and definitively no abundance of cheap smartphones in the marked. Xerox be fine with making photocopiers and have no incentive to push innovation and spend resources developing GUI's for other applications. Sure the technology would eventually get there, but the speed of innovation would move at a snails pace compared to how a competitive marked works.

So, when multicopters became mainstream. Adapting the "steadycam" gimbal became the obvious next step in the evolution of existing technology. But just like with Xerox, someone has to be the first to make the next logical step. But taking the first step, shouldn't mean they own that step and any future steps from there. If so the world would get nowhere pretty fast.
jab is online now Find More Posts by jab
Old Aug 23, 2012, 07:20 AM
Joined Jun 2012
323 Posts
Zaitsevsky , give us a foldable, easy to transport ( fits in a briefcase or backpack ), easy to setup, ARTF hexa-copter using your technology. It will fly more smoothly than a quadro X and wont be hard to transport like the octo. All I want ( and am sure 90% of people buying this technology ) is a stable and smooth result, like the Zen15 that won't cost a ridiculous 6.000eur..
Cameras are getting smaller and lighter all the time, so there won't be any need for much power...just smoothness
gondoflier is online now Find More Posts by gondoflier
Old Aug 23, 2012, 07:22 AM
Joined Jun 2012
323 Posts
Can we see some more video of Ecilop 2 in normal conditions..and can you make some videos trying to fly in a more 'cinematic' way..if you know what I mean. Also, when will it be available, what will be in the 'box', and what will be the price?
thanks
Old Aug 25, 2012, 08:37 AM
Joined Jun 2012
323 Posts
FPVMODELS .. can we see some RAW footage from the steadi470 ?
Old Aug 25, 2012, 05:55 PM
Joined Aug 2012
599 Posts
The concept is terrific. Looking forward to seeing videos in the consumer world.
Salocin is offline Find More Posts by Salocin
Old Aug 28, 2012, 03:09 PM
Joined Jul 2012
429 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gondoflier View Post
FPVMODELS .. can we see some RAW footage from the steadi470 ?
hi yes, we will made raw video after our shanghai hobby show soon
fpvmodels is offline Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 28, 2012, 07:13 PM
Joined Jun 2012
323 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post
hi yes, we will made raw video after our shanghai hobby show soon
excellent..im sure a lot of people are waiting to see this..I am one of them. Also, when will you give us the final price and release date for steadi470 ?