HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 22, 2012, 10:49 AM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
285 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaitsevsky View Post
German MK functions: tilt/roll/pan compensation and control of a gimbal, moving target tracking, way points, log record, phone and PC link. It was long before. They created new concepts and found algorithms. You even can't create an original shape of the body. Zero - is zero.
But "fly away" function Zero didn't copy.
KariY is offline Find More Posts by KariY
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:00 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariY View Post
But "fly away" function Zero didn't copy.
LOL...I am glad someone commented, because I am beginning to lose any sympathy I had.
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:47 AM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivien Y View Post
ZERO-Steadi470 is a whole system with everything, it is showing people that it can help well if any user has a problem while using similar frame like ECILOP, of course its YS controller supports ECILOP as well, and create the better stable effect. In my opinion, it's a solution to meet most users' need and requirements with most helpful purpose but NOT a frame ONLY in theory which is trying to piss off any other people or company. What if you have had an ECILOP or any other similar frame, trying to get a YS controller to achieve a great stable effect which you want and may not have ever experienced it is always trying to help.
Quality of this photoshopped official image represents the way zero-guys are caring about quality. Can any photographer buy this equipment for filming?

One more example of an excellence in a photo-presentation of the photo-product:
Zaitsevsky is offline Find More Posts by Zaitsevsky
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Zaitsevsky; Aug 22, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:51 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
11,764 Posts
How about this?

What do I win?
timecop is offline Find More Posts by timecop
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 22, 2012, 01:38 PM
Finland, Uusimaa, HKI
Joined Jan 2012
285 Posts
TC haha, that must be killer hexa, i guess hairpiece comes for free in preorder period.

I do advertising photography for living and i know Zeros marketing materials are not made by photoshop/CGI hero, but that's not the point. All what means for me is quality of their actual product, not the stickers included to package.
KariY is offline Find More Posts by KariY
Old Aug 22, 2012, 02:43 PM
Joined Jan 2011
960 Posts
Hey vivian, hobbysouth, zeroUav (even though I believe is the same person). Why you are doing this.? You copy Ecilop, allright do like the other copycat at least and say the truth.

You invented nothing. And frankly, I was thinking on having your FC, but now forget it.
nicodh is offline Find More Posts by nicodh
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 22, 2012, 04:56 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Dec 2007
63 Posts
Another frame......

Cool frame, Folding large Sri Lanka.
I like BBS.5iMX.com
andrey333 is offline Find More Posts by andrey333
Old Aug 22, 2012, 05:06 PM
Vilnius, Lithuania (EU)
Joined May 2009
557 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey333 View Post
I like BBS.5iMX.com
Nice concept
Zaitsevsky is offline Find More Posts by Zaitsevsky
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 22, 2012, 09:50 PM
Joined Jul 2012
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodh View Post
Hey vivian, hobbysouth, zeroUav (even though I believe is the same person). Why you are doing this.? You copy Ecilop, allright do like the other copycat at least and say the truth.

You invented nothing. And frankly, I was thinking on having your FC, but now forget it.
ZERO-Steadi470 is a whole system with everything, it is showing people that it can help well if any user has a problem while using similar frame like ECILOP, of course its YS controller supports ECILOP as well, and create the better stable effect. In my opinion, it's a solution to meet most users' need and requirements with most helpful purpose but NOT a frame ONLY in theory which is trying to piss off any other people or company. What if you have had an ECILOP or any other similar frame, trying to get a YS controller to achieve a great stable effect which you want and may not have ever experienced it is always trying to help. Of course, I think YS don't forbit anybody to use other controller on a Ecilop Frame.
Vivien Y is offline Find More Posts by Vivien Y
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:15 PM
Joined Mar 2012
74 Posts
Actually, Check this link . This looks like similar concept as the ECILOP and the Steadi470 gimbal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skycam
http://www.skycam.tv/
xrotor_rg686 is offline Find More Posts by xrotor_rg686
Old Aug 22, 2012, 11:45 PM
Joined Aug 2012
583 Posts
Quote:

They FC is marvelous. To not buy it for that reason is silly. Spell Ecilop backwards, perhaps call them and complain.
Salocin is offline Find More Posts by Salocin
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:08 AM
Joined Jan 2011
960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salocin View Post
They FC is marvelous. To not buy it for that reason is silly. Spell Ecilop backwards, perhaps call them and complain.
But i have principles.
nicodh is offline Find More Posts by nicodh
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:57 AM
Joined Jul 2012
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrey333 View Post
I like BBS.5iMX.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaitsevsky View Post
Nice concept

And this, share more about this cool frame under YS products thread Area Looks like one more new complete system will be coming soon.:

http://bbs.5imx.com/bbs/viewthread.p...extra=page%3D1

Video
http://www.tudou.com/v/2tWkLGlvy-E/&...04_02_99/v.swf
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Vivien Y; Aug 23, 2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 01:32 AM
Joined Jul 2012
73 Posts
Quote:
But i have principles.
Haha, dear nicodh, your principles not to buy YS just because of Vivien Y? I may have to say "sorry!!" first if that's true But other more Zero UAV staff are always welcoming you and other customer's joining, contact them get what you need, I believe they're sincere and alwaying trying to be helpful to all customers.

Hopyfully the principle was not began and produced from any products, if this is true, Vivien will have to have nothing to say!
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Vivien Y; Aug 23, 2012 at 01:38 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 01:36 AM
South Africa, GP, Johannesburg
Joined Sep 2010
2,495 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrotor_rg686 View Post
Actually, Check this link . This looks like similar concept as the ECILOP and the Steadi470 gimbal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skycam
http://www.skycam.tv/
So how can Ecilop say they have invented it. There is also the Spidercam that is very similar.
robone is offline Find More Posts by robone