HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 17, 2012, 06:34 AM
Windsor, Canada, near Detroit
Joined Jul 2007
5,145 Posts
Idea
ideas are like swallows

i like to think of ideas as if they were swallows, swarming at my window, trying to get in. so many of them.
but i can let only 1 in, otherwise they will drive me crazy, so i watch them, until the 1 i want gets close and suddenly i open the window and let it in and close it. then it's time to work with it. sometimes there is a delay due to problems that i have to solve, be by thinking or trying, or asking for help at the net, or by ordering some materials, so i keep it inside until i can resume my work, and bring another in and start working on it.

but there are so many waiting for me to open the window...
phil alvirez is offline Find More Posts by phil alvirez
to remove ads between posts